K Studio in an apartment?

Am I about to go to jail lol? I FINALLY got setup to spend time with someone at a well reviewed studio but they gave me an address for a decent looking apartment complex….is this correct? I won’t give any more than that but those that have been there can verify? First time at a K studio and I’m excited but ain’t no one got time to go to jail…..
Yes, I’ve there many times. If the magic door opens and no one is there, walk right in. If it opens and Bubba asks you what you want, just say you’re looking for Lisa’s apartment and move on. Lol
Not doubting you but judging by your reviews, it doesn’t look like you’ve been or at least reviewed anyone at the particular one I am talking about….so does it seem fair then that it is not out of the normal for the studio to be in a residence of some sort?
Your initial post said apartment complex address, I don’t go to houses. So which is it? Name of girl?
No it is an apartment. Her name is Tiffany. I don’t necessarily want to name the studio as they keep all that info close to the chest for obvious reasons. Trying not to be paranoid lol.
I looked her up on the studios website, I know who you’re talking about. It’s safe bro.
Am I about to go to jail lol? I FINALLY got setup to spend time with someone at a well reviewed studio but they gave me an address for a decent looking apartment complex….is this correct? I won’t give any more than that but those that have been there can verify? First time at a K studio and I’m excited but ain’t no one got time to go to jail….. Originally Posted by Parkhoff2435
All K-Studios are in apartment complexes. Nice ones, nothing sketchy.

Amps and sub-amps are all Store-Fronts.

That is just one of several distinctions between Studios & Amps. There are additional differences that provide Pro & Cons for the two different formats.
All K-Studios are in apartment complexes. Nice ones, nothing sketchy.

Amps and sub-amps are all Store-Fronts.

That is just one of several distinctions between Studios & Amps. There are additional differences that provide Pro & Cons for the two different formats. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Ok that does make me feel quite a bit better. I am new to the studio and AMP scene so knowledge is power….
Apartment complexes are the norm.
“I am new to the studio and AMP scene”

Welcome to the Titanic, Sir. Preference in beverages?
K Studios much safer than AMPs. Mostly better looking and more expensive also
Thanks. For the K studios, is the an apartment with several or just a girl at her apartment. I have seen a few provides at apartment, seen a few asian ladies and bit of a older group so far. The ads look great, but what should I expect behind the door. Also with girls from outside the country is there not more eyes on?
Bro, you been here 2 years. Read, research and drop some (overly priced) cash....you will find out for yourself.