Weird/Odd/Strange/Stupid reasons you have refused to see a client.

Curious as to what are some unorthodox reasons you have refused to see a client?

One thing I have done in the hobby (and in the dating world) is refuse to see men who are from New York.

It's a southern thing. Most people in Alabama don't accept that anyone would move to Birmingham from NYC for a legit reason. They have to be crooked, broke, & running from something.

I gave a reference last year and the provider called me back and said "WTF he sounds like Boomhower!" She ended up not seeing him.
Couldn't or wouldn't follow SIMPLE directions.
In the past a couple clients have texted a pic of himself and the biggest turn off for me is if you're in the bathroom mirror taking pics of yourself and your bathroom mirror is filthy and full of toothpaste spit. A filthy bathroom mirror speaks volumes about a person IMO.
Toothpaste spit is so gross, please clean your bathroom mirror it only takes a minute. I will not see you if your bathroom mirror dirty!
Years ago I had a client come see me on the day of his wedding. He was getting married at 1pm on a Saturday and he had a 10am appointment with me. The wedding party thought he was at gym blowing off some steam. I was so disgusted I asked him to leave. Till this day it bothers me.
Gee and I always thought it was when we asked to fuck you in the ass. Shows I don't know shit>
In the past a couple clients have texted a pic of himself and the biggest turn off for me is if you're in the bathroom mirror taking pics of yourself and your bathroom mirror is filthy and full of toothpaste spit. A filthy bathroom mirror speaks volumes about a person IMO.
Toothpaste spit is so gross, please clean your bathroom mirror it only takes a minute. I will not see you if your bathroom mirror dirty! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

So gross!!!!
I've seen some really nasty backgrounds.
Gee and I always thought it was when we asked to fuck you in the ass. Shows I don't know shit> Originally Posted by burkalini
I cannot recall ever refusing a client......but I can say that i have been disgusted with a few when i first started out doing prostate play and they would not be clean in the rear and would shit on my sheets & toys! lol
Oh, Dallas, YUK! One word - ENEMA.

And GOOD for you, Brooke. That would just have been some bad karma for all parties involved.

I won't see the guys with "mommy" fantasies. Just not my cup o' tea, and Hell, it would make me feel ancient to talc and diaper a grown man.

The strangest reason I ever turned a fellow down was because he asked me to visit and bring my beloved chihuahua Sweet Pea with me after seeing a photo I used to have on my old website. I thought, oh, cool, dog fan, maybe has a boy chi, they'll play while we play, maybe we'll get some puppies!

Nooooooooooo, he wanted the Pea there for something else entirely. I told him if he ever called me again I'd track him down and beat him to death with a giant rawhide chew bone, and then I pulled the pic of me holding the Pea offline. Sick MF.
I'm with you Fancy on the 'mommy' fetish. Its not even my shot of tequila! I'm STILL a mommy, the little birds keep finding the nest. OY VEY! Then they bring THEIR little birds to the already full nest! OY VEY SQUARED!
Nicolet, after they leave you are supposed to move into smaller digs. That way if they find you they cannot stay.
lol--Fancy I almost spit my milk all over my laptop...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! lol{poor puppy}
Oh, Dallas, YUK! One word - ENEMA.

And GOOD for you, Brooke. That would just have been some bad karma for all parties involved.

I won't see the guys with "mommy" fantasies. Just not my cup o' tea, and Hell, it would make me feel ancient to talc and diaper a grown man.

The strangest reason I ever turned a fellow down was because he asked me to visit and bring my beloved chihuahua Sweet Pea with me after seeing a photo I used to have on my old website. I thought, oh, cool, dog fan, maybe has a boy chi, they'll play while we play, maybe we'll get some puppies!

Nooooooooooo, he wanted the Pea there for something else entirely. I told him if he ever called me again I'd track him down and beat him to death with a giant rawhide chew bone, and then I pulled the pic of me holding the Pea offline. Sick MF. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
You think thats bad....? Well let me tell you... a few years ago I can home early from a fishing trip as I missed my SO and the fishing and weather was terrible. I walked in only to find my best friend having his way with her. I just saw RED (Could Have Been Green) and I shot her!

So SL what did you do to your best friend?

I said bad dog....

Now thats funny, I don't care who you are!
lol---still baby,you are so baaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!!!

I actually had a guy that wanted me to do his son and him at same time...now I am open minded,but that is crossing the line!

and once I had a guy ask me to stick my high heel into his asshole and use it to fuck him!
No worries from me on some of this shit. Ain't none of you coming near my asshole with anything...
No worries from me on some of this shit. Ain't none of you coming near my asshole with anything... Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
Once was enough.... right?