Oh really Obama, Russia is a threat?

LOL another example of the incompetence of Obama. Remember when Romney and Obama were talking about Russia during their debates? Romney warned that Russia was a threat and Obama said something to the effect that the 90's are calling and want their foreign policy back! Looks like Obama just ate his words again. Now if only our liberal buddies on this site would admit that Obama doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Oh, and since he is placing boots on the ground in Iraq, do our liberal friends finally agree it's time to return the Nobel Peace Prize and $1 Million?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-aims-sho...-politics.html
Obama say Russia is "regional power" but he forget Russia has nuclear weapons.
Obama thinks he big man but he pussy compared to Russian leader who is strong like bull.
He'll have more flexibility after the 2014 elections.
The only thing more pathetic than President Obama's naïveté about the World is the morons who fell for this Demagogues line of shit.
Obama Bin Lyin is embarrassing us...
That was the 1980s calling for it's foreign policy back. You know, the Reagan years. The 90s were the Clinton years and the Soviet Union was kaput.

I think that is you put it all together; the constance stopping for food, the listlessness, the apathy, the distracted behavior, there is really only one conclusion to be made...

You fuckers need to join hands , and dance around the may pole.
The only thing more pathetic than President Obama's naïveté about the World is the morons who fell for this Demagogues line of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I've already apologized for voting for him the first time.
I've already apologized for voting for him the first time. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You live and learn.
ain't nothing like a good old RWW CIRCLE JERK, eh boyz?

You collect some disturbing pictures, Assup. Maybe you need to speak to a professional. Ijs.

If it came down to it, do you think Obama would have the guts to press "the button?" Or would it be above "his pay grade?"

My guess is Putin knows the answer.
You collect some disturbing pictures, Assup. Maybe you need to speak to a professional. Ijs.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

From his collection of old frat pics. In case you didn't know, assup founded the first gay fraternity at UT. In his honor, new pledges have to tattoo his name on their dicks.

From his collection of old frat pics. In case you didn't know, assup founded the first gay fraternity at UT. In his honor, new pledges have to tattoo his name on their dicks.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Now THATS spoken like a guy who's been through rush...