ISIS is already in the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb11PXcgFOk

He will say that Sharia is already here in the US. With our open border, are you surprised?
What is more important? Pandering to the Hispanic Community in order to insure a secure voting block, or securing our border.

Obviously, President Obama, and the Democrat Party, feel that securing new voters to pander to trumps National Security.

That is, Democrats EXCEPT those running for re election in the Senate. They have all turned into conservative Republicans.

That is, just long enough to fool the gullible voter who will fall for the charade.
That is, Democrats EXCEPT those running for re election in the Senate. They have all turned into conservative Republicans. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's a shame that Republicans won't turn into conservative Republicans.
Not to stoke the paranoia but many politicians are downplaying the huge Muslim communities that exist in Canada and the easy access they have to major US cities like Seattle, Detroit and Buffalo.

Also I wonder if the "fail-safe" protocols of the "Terror Tuesday Meetings" where Obama targets American citizens abroad are still being followed? Has the press asked Ernest about that?
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 07:21 AM
I thought this thread was about anti Americans , JDCornhole and his trusty sidekick Gnadfly.

I could see them teaming up with ISIS to eliminate Obama.
Nope, it's about snakes and lightening...
Thought this thread would be about Don Morgan.
Forget the so-called traditional Muslim communities. There are the Somali communities in places like Minnesota that have a contract with the major airlines to clean the planes at the airport. The FBI didn't even know that one of those cleaners was killed fighting in Iraq alongside ISIS. Obama's TSA has already let them on board the aircraft.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Nope, it's about snakes and lightening... Originally Posted by boardman
Don't forget Global Warming....ISIS and Global Warming snuck in JDCoenhole's backdoor! He is the eboli doctors of GW & ISIS.

You obaminablites relax .. he's got it all under control ... and keeping an eye on you!!!

http://money.msn.com/investing/post-...ound-across-us

"Mysterious fake cellphone towers found across US"

• WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Thats it LexusLiar....ISIS has snuck phoney cell towers across the country in their quest to behead you!
When that Malaysian airliner touches down in New York City it's gonna be filled with snakes and I'm gonna tell all y'all "I told ya so!"
they will just think it is a Mary Jane shipment for Colorado with all the weeds hanging off of it.
they will just think it is a Mary Jane shipment for Colorado with all the weeds hanging off of it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wonder, ... Now that "Mary Jane" is legal in one form or another in nearly HALF of this country, can we call it by its real name on ECCIE?