Joan Rivers is dead at 81.

We all loved her and her take no prisoners style of humor. She would not back down even after she said that Obama was gay and Michelle was a beard. That had to take some balls.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...source=twitter

Smart too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_JHzLW-7Q
Doc Severinsen plays taps.
The World just got less funny without her!
she did great things for women in Comedy and Show biz but I did not like her cunt rag routine, I know it was meant to shock but she used to be better than that!!!
she did great things for women in Comedy and Show biz but I did not like her cunt rag routine, I know it was meant to shock but she used to be better than that!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
anti-Semite!!
anti-Semite!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
now that is fuking funny!!
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 03:18 PM
At least she didn't kill herself...

...or did she?
Unlike JLHomo...who wishes that on half the world.

I saw her perform in Tahoe years ago, soon after her husband had committed suicide. it was one of her return to showbiz shows. It was quite melancholy, but she was a real trooper and made us laugh.

I really wish she hadn't have cut her face so many times. In the end, she looked like a Mardi Gras mask of herself. Sad.
We all loved her and her take no prisoners style of humor. She would not back down even after she said that Obama was gay and Michelle was a beard. That had to take some balls. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Leave it to JDIdiot to take a Hollywood star's death notice and turn it into another anti-Obama rant. How typical!

In any event, may Joan rest in peace!
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 05:41 PM
I liked the old bitch more than Mork...
Funny lady.
I will miss her.

She had the Israel/Hamas situation all figured out...

Funny lady.
I will miss her. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Me too, she was funny!
The cosmetic surgery industry took a big hit.
unfortunately, some members of this forum can't see beyond their own petty view, which of course is petty.
unfortunately, some members of this forum can't see beyond their own petty view, which of course is petty. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Fuck you, "Petty Prissy"... LMAO