saints.............

wow this game is wild! I may have a heart attack!!
I've had kidney stones that didn't hurt that bad. Maybe next year.
Soooo close ! It's all because UL won their bowl game . lol
it was a nail biter for sure! But maybe next year!
wow this game is wild! I may have a heart attack!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
u mean cardiac arrest!
lol--I think my neighbors were hating me...cause i had all the indows open and I was doing some serious yelling!
I went to the game, and 49ers fans were pretty cool. My party got all dressed up, we were all Sainted up!!! San Fran is a cool place, I really enjoyed it. Weekend would have been better if we had won though.
turn over is what did the saints in. its incredibly hard to come from 5 turnsovers and the saints almost pulled it off. what they did was nothing short of phenomenal feat

the miscue at the last 2 minutes of the game seems to be with the saints defense, they were a little too aggressive with the blitz which resulted in a big play for the 49ers; live by the blitz, die by the blitz.
I feel you guys' pain!!!! I was really hoping for a Saints-Packer's rematch.I can only imagine what the final score of that one would have been.The winner would be the Team that had the ball last!!!!!!
Black and gold super bowl on our home field next year since the super bowl is in New Orleans.
well Murf...there is always hope for next year....I will save my cheesehead hat{lol}