Detroit Lions fan admits calling in bomb threat to Mercedes-Benz Superdome during playoff loss

See what happens when you aren't used to your team being in the playoffs!!!!! Damned Rookies!!!
I was at that game, was he hoping that they would stop during the middle of the game to evacuate? I wonder how he made the phone call since they easily tracked him down.
I was at the game too I can't believe it took this to report it.
I also attended that game with my ATF. No announcement was made in the Dome about the threat whenit happened. I only found out about it through the news media afterwards.

That guy is in really deep shit - I'm pretty sure that making those types of threats is considered an act of terrorism, and therefore comes under Federal jurisdiction RE: prosecution. Hope he enjoyed his little "prank."

GO SAINTS!!!!
A good/expensive lawyer will get the charges thrown out. Johnny Cochran got OJ off. Jose Baez got Casey Anthony off. His defense will be he wanted the Superdome security to relay a message to the Lions quarterback to 'throw the bomb'. It was all just a simple misunderstanding.