Twin peaks

Here now , what's your take on the latest reasturant in BE
I love love love Twin Peaks! The food is ok,like normal bar type food..BUT the chili is awesome!

i used to go to the one in Albuquerque and it was awesome! The girls would chill out at your table if it was slow........

I have never been to the one in BR though
SO didn't like it, we looked it up online and the menu was of a family type place but we get there and the waitresses all are too scantily clad. We had to go, its a shame because the menu looked good. (so did other things but I am not supposed to say that).
SO didn't like it, we looked it up online and the menu was of a family type place but we get there and the waitresses all are too scantily clad. We had to go, its a shame because the menu looked good. (so did other things but I am not supposed to say that). Originally Posted by Brmike1963
sorry the SO did not like it.not all women are open minded like me! lol

But,that is what it is for .... an upscale sports bar "hooters" type place

It is really a place for guys to go chill out and watch sports and drink beer an eye the chicks
It seems like BR is on a roll with the scantily clad waitress restaurants. Happy's, Walk On's and the like are doing really well. Good for them. I sure don't mind a hot chick serving my food. Bring on the boobies please!
They took the best of Hooters (cute girls in tiny uniforms) and gave the place a good menu. Where at Hooters, you get all battered and fried stuff, Twin peaks has meat and gravy dishes-pot roast, meatloaf, chicken fried steak, etc.. Let a little of the new wear off the place if you have to try to get in at prime time.
I like the flat iron steaks!!
I haven't been yet, mainly because it's been super packed every time I've passed by. I know one of the bartenders there (super fucking hot 25 yr old Italian chick, who's been bugging me to come in) I'll probably give it a try for lunch one weekend day soon. Other than that, I'll be waiting for the new opening rush to die down a little.

I've spent much time and money at Happy's over on Coursey. MMMMmmmm!
It's pretty easy to get in at about 2:30 on a weekday...
  • Mrgru
  • 02-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I've been and it was great. The nachos feed 8 of us as an appetizer. And the beer is ice fuckin cold. Literally. Like 28*