Boob guys, or ass guys...

Ladies, who treats you better?
Lol!

IB
Right now I can say Boobs..Its great.
Wow. So far, it's not even a close race.. There's a bit more than a 2 to 1 lead of boob guys over ass guys at the time of this post.
What do you mean exactly by "who treats you better"? Donation wise, respect wise, sexually, etc?

I'm really curious what vein everyone is thinking along, as the boob to ass comparison is pretty significant.
They all treat me well if they want to see me again. LOL

The twins keep them too in AWWWW to be to onery.
What do you mean exactly by "who treats you better"? Donation wise, respect wise, sexually, etc? Originally Posted by JadeRose
I was asking about overall treatment, so all of those areas would count.. though if you've noticed a pattern about something more specific, I'd like to read about it.
I'm not sure how to compare the two! I think I only attract ass men so my voting pool is skewed
It's the 33rd vote now, and votes in favor of ass guys are starting to catch up but votes for boob guys are still in the lead..

There's many days left in the campaign though, and anything can happen!
I was asking about overall treatment, so all of those areas would count.. though if you've noticed a pattern about something more specific, I'd like to read about it. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
I guess it's hard for me to find some significant differentiation between those. Pretty vague. Hmmm, I have noticed I have more guys in general who enjoy worshipping my ass than boob play? I suppose I can pick up some noticeable differences in guys who want GFE vs PSE, strictly oral vs fs, men who are more service oriented vs experiental, etc.
I guess it's hard for me to find some significant differentiation between those. Pretty vague. Hmmm, I have noticed I have more guys in general who enjoy worshipping my ass than boob play? I suppose I can pick up some noticeable differences in guys who want GFE vs PSE, strictly oral vs fs, men who are more service oriented vs experiental, etc. Originally Posted by JadeRose
One of the reasons I wanted to ask the question here was because it was posed on a thread on another (non-sexwork related) board that I frequent, and most of the people in the debate had nothing to do with any sex work.

I see yours (and klovve's) point in that there's other differences that might stand out more.
I'm not sure how to compare the two! I think I only attract ass men so my voting pool is skewed Originally Posted by klovve
That's because your ass is fabulously famous !

As to the question, if I am an ass man or boob man ? really depends if she's walking towards me or away from me.
BOOTY!!
....AAAnd it looks like votes in favors of ass guys have made major gains since my last post in this thread! Could this weekend be the tipping point?