I just want to know.

I've been on eccie for 6 years now. Almost 30 reviews; I didn't always review a session. Yet I still get asked for references. I've never had an alert posted on me. Have never treated a lady I've seen in a bad way. Why do i still get asked for references? Is it something that providers do just to go through the motions?

I'm really just curious. I mean, I totally understand if I were a newbie.....but why the need for references for mongers who have been on the board for years with no bad info on them?

Maybe I'm missing something. Or not seeing things from the providers point of view. I guess I'm just curious as to why.
Couldn't tell ya myself. I use p411 to lessen the hassle whenever possible. Maybe girls don't think reviews are enough. I guess they could be faked.

Ultimately the girls just don't want to get stabbed so however they feel comfortable screening I go with.
Even with a gentleman who has many reviews?
Me personally I do not screen via reviews. I do look at your reviews to see some of the ladies you meet to first make sure I feel we will be a good match. I must speak to the provider her self. Anyone with a handle can write a review, there have been numerous guys who write fake reviews to either gain premium access, fake it to pass other ladies screening or to hurt a ladies rep. Unless all ladies are actively checking reviews and alerting to anything being false you never know. Backpage providers who have no account here get reviews all the time, if they arent active here how do we know a guy is legit if he has all reviews from backpage ladies that cant be verified. He could have easily faked them to build false credibility. Your reviews tell me nothing about yourself besides the activities and the type of of ladies you enjoy. I screen for a number of things: compatibility, hygiene, if you were rude or aggresive, did you show up late, did you pay correct donation or try to haggle during appointments, did you try to break boundaries and push for things I dont offer bbfs, ss,greek, did you show up drunk or did you over stay and not compensate or at least offer a tip.. etc????? All ladies are different but for me contacting the ladies for a reference helps me to feel comfortable and that will guarantee a good experience. P411 is great because at least on there the provider herself verifies and gives you and okay. A lot of ladies come and go and disappear from this site but a few still keep accounts open on that site. I list in my ads, signature line, and showcase that I require screening and what all is required for it. If you choose to contact me then you know what you will have to provide and if you dont your wasting both of our times. A lady who properly screens to keep herself safe is also doing you a favor. It greatly reduces the risks of getting busted, having a stalker knowing where her incall is and keeping an eye on who is coming and going, keeps away guys who have reputations of raping, ripping off and taking advantage of the ladies. Just because you had a good time and wrote a YES review doesnt mean the lady did and doesnt guarantee a good recommendation. We cant comment on our reviews good or bad and most ladies don't put out alerts because of the fear of information getting leaked back to the gentlemen by another lady with access so most ladies tend to share certain things with a lady when a reference request is asked for.
I'll put this our there....
I will openly vouch for him. I've seen Cain512 multiple times over a couple of years and we've always had a great time. He's always been respectful.

Now to answer the question, I ask for references or screening no matter how long a guy has been on here. Reviews do not replace references.
As already said, there are guys who write fake reviews. Normally, it's newer guys to get PA. But there are also long time hobbyists who never write a word.
Some ladies don't want to go through reviews to try to ask if a guy is safe, clean, respectful, etc. They want it to come from you.
I know I look at reviews to see activities and the type of lady the guy usually sees. Some ladies who are reviewed may not be willing to vouch for a guy too, so there is no sense contacting some of them.
Thanks for three feedback ladies. That makes sense to me.