Good Things Cum To Those Who Wait....Like Me :) Lol

Hi Guys & Gals

Some of you may remember me posting last weekend as I passed thru over night and was looking to get my hands dirty. Well I had to "cum" clean with myself about how much I enjoyed Austin for the day I was there. I thought I'd come back & Play with Balls...or was it Play Ball? Hmm, either way I'm cumming and will leave a trail of smiles in my wake!
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059981191
r u steal real fat and managed
I've never met you so I'm not sure where you got the "managed" part but yes I am still sporting my 200+ pound frame all my reviews have Yes recommendations and will clearly tell you small BBW. Not huge but healthy
It's ok though babe, it takes more than a handle changing newbie to get me down or pull me into the pettiness. Do you still not have any reviews! Your reputation will haunt you if you're known for being a dick! But best of luck and happy hunting
If you are in such demand why are you so desperate for business that you have to advertise in CoEd? Why can't you abide by the same rules as all the other females?
"When the baby elephant is finally born, it can weigh around 200 lbs. (91 kg) and stand about 3 feet (1 m) tall. A baby elephant is called a calf. As the calf grows, it will gain 2 to 3 lbs. every day until its first birthday. By the time they are 2 or 3 years old, calves are ready to be weaned."
OP - not all of the guys in Austin are like the one above. Welcome and have fun.

Sam