Ladies, how many dates....

...does it take before it's socially acceptable to ask a girl if you can give her a facial?

I'm thinking 5.

1st date: kiss, boob squeeze
2nd date: oral
3rd & 4th date: bumping uglies
5th date: facial?

(Real world dates, not provider dates)
To me I always found if I pretty much didn't score on a 1st date we did not click. I never was one to take it slow, usually booze filled and handsey. Yes I am a pig. Saying that I have been out of the dating scene for 25 years.
I usually give her a facial even before asking her last name. Of course that includes getting her the pedicure and massage also provided at the spa.
We don't have sex of any form until after marriage. I've been married 15,462 times.
Ha!!! I can't remember my last real world date - it must be of been bad though - they were all bad -- I hate RW dating.*** grumble,grumble***

I usually give her a facial even before asking her last name. Of course that includes getting her the pedicure and massage also provided at the spa.
We don't have sex of any form until after marriage. I've been married 15,462 times. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Ha!!! I can't remember my last real world date - it must be of been bad though - they were all bad -- I hate RW dating.*** grumble,grumble*** Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Well RW dating certainly is less profitable and as a woman if you're independent by nature then why would you ever put up with any fellow RW baby boomer's BS? We're set in our ways and less tolerant in general.
To me I always found if I pretty much didn't score on a 1st date we did not click. I never was one to take it slow, usually booze filled and handsey. Yes I am a pig. Saying that I have been out of the dating scene for 25 years. Originally Posted by derek303
I don't that that is a " pig". I've always been of the same thought, if we clicked then it was cool, if we didn't, no sense in wasting any more time or money on her.
They are hookers man... you are paying, get what you want if it's in their service area.
# 1 appointment... they aren't dates.

This site isn't about real dates, and you seem timing with whores, it's clearly fantasy on your part, you would never ask.
...does it take before it's socially acceptable to ask a girl if you can give her a facial?

I'm thinking 5.

1st date: kiss, boob squeeze
2nd date: oral
3rd & 4th date: bumping uglies
5th date: facial?

(Real world dates, not provider dates) Originally Posted by Alcar0314
They are hookers man... you are paying, get what you want if it's in their service area.
# 1 appointment... they aren't dates. Originally Posted by rockerrick
OP don't mind him. Some with concentration disabilities just can't make it past the first few lines of text.

Shouldn't you stick to your cheap ass bastard thread?

Why do you give a shit about rates?
You don't hobby because you're a fag!
Boink!!!! Pebble to the head Mission Accomplished. Yip Yip Yip

Keep showing what a fag you are.
rockerrick, I genuinely feel bad for your pathetic life.
Good for you, I'll tell my gf while I'm giving a facial after dinner.

Don't whack off to that timid one.
Good for you, I'll tell my gf while I'm giving a facial after dinner. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'll tell her before dinner while you're outside waiting for your government cheese check to come in.
You wish! We're getting her nails done now, then off to dinner.
Don't stay out too late waiting there Mr.9 reviews.
You have to get up early to go collect your welfare check, so you can act like a pussy around whores!