Tia tate

Tia tate is one BSC chic. to avoid!! Here is what's been going on in Houston while ya'll were sleeping....https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2176105ing..... I love a good cat fight
I love how she got them all worked up.
It has been entertaining, it's had everything! Somewhere I think it may have even had a yo'momma joke!! One thing for sure, tia tate is one outing, bsc, gps, whore.....
You're right
To be fair, I'm still not sure that is an actual thread or just a bunch of burlap sacks of Whisper's old skintags arguing back and forth.
To be fair, I'm still not sure that is an actual thread or just a bunch of burlap sacks of Whisper's old skintags arguing back and forth. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yeah, I want more posts from Ms. V........... She is awesome........

To be fair, I'm still not sure that is an actual thread or just a bunch of burlap sacks of Whisper's old skintags arguing back and forth. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I didn't realize how classy our ladies were till I went to Houston.
OMG. That statement was just hilarious.

Cruel.

But hilarious.

Caught up on that Houston topic earlier. Just ridiculous. Thought to respond because of some boredom last night but sure am glad that I stayed out of it.

Hugs to Austin folks!
Elisabeth
  • tzv13
  • 09-19-2017, 12:46 PM
What a train wreck.
OMG. That statement was just hilarious.

Cruel.

But hilarious.

Caught up on that Houston topic earlier. Just ridiculous. Thought to respond because of some boredom last night but sure am glad that I stayed out of it.

Hugs to Austin folks!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm going to put that under my Avi. "Cruel. But Hilarious"
I didn't realize how classy our ladies were till I went to Houston. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I totally agree Kick!! Our gals are the best!! Ms. V is at the top of the list..
This train wreck still going strong!! It has even spilled over into the Dallas forums... This BSC hood rat does not know when to shut-up............
What's funny is I was going to actually suggest she try Austin before coming to Houston when the thread started, before she went nuts.

You guys could have had the honor...
What's funny is I was going to actually suggest she try Austin before coming to Houston when the thread started, before she went nuts.

You guys could have had the honor... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
THANK YOU- FROM AUSTIN ECCIE
Lmao just making a quick appearance at my own parade. *blows kisses and beauty pageant waves*