How to deal with reincarnation...

• Loxly
  • 09-21-2017, 01:50 PM
As we're all aware members sometimes "die" (retire) and then become resurrected.

To that point my question, to both ladies and gents is, providing you don't find out until you answer the door is...

Do you turn them away? Just laugh and say, "You again?" Post about the 2nd, 3rd or 4th coming?

Hopefully they left while still being in the "good graces" of the community but consider your actions if they hadn't.
As a person with well over 100 reincarnations, never had a problem... just tell them who I am, we laugh, schedule no problem.
Eccie can only ban you for breaking guidelines (things that occur on the board), and who really gives a fuck about those?
Unless you outed someone, we are talking about words on a dumbass screen.
Eccie staff and guidelines (i.e. bans) do not protect anyone from harm.
Banning handles is no substitution for vigorous screening.
Ah always work on cleanin' up mah karma by stayin' true ta mah dharma a-forehandt.
I would imagine the only providers who would give a rats ass about you changing your handle would be those caught up in board drama and those aren't the ones you want to book with anyway. They are the least discreet members on the board.

As far as booking a provider who changed her handle it comes down to whether or not she was a good lay the last time you saw her. If she was go fuck her and if she wasn't she can go fuck herself.

If a fucken cunt turns me away for any reason I just start stalking them and send them death threats on a daily basis.
If a fucken cunt turns me away for any reason I just start stalking them and send them death threats on a daily basis. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Such ugly words out of such a pretty mouth....

I like being Reincarnated actually
Such ugly words out of such a pretty mouth....

Originally Posted by lizshue81
Well, good thing you know me better than 99% of the folks on here my love.

You know how much I love to poke at the Hornets nest
Well, good thing you know me better than 99% of the folks on here my love.

You know how much I love to poke at the Hornets nest Originally Posted by Little Monster
May you have an endless glory hole filled with the hungry mouths of dewy young women forever and ever my son. May the spirit of Ronnie James Dio protect you till the end of days.