Thanksgiving plans?

I have a big family so, every year I cook for about 30-40 people.
Just curious what everyone else has planned for turkey day?

Hey Charlie....Love the pic ! Cooking for 30+ is a significant talent ! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
We're starting the cookathon tues eve.
ECG has a couple friends from the closed club that will be at the west edge of their travel circut and are gonna hang a couple days before they head back eastward.
Looking good old freind
That’s one hell of a lot of work. Kudos to you.
Looking good old freind Originally Posted by bustaj
Thanks babe
Hey Charlie....Love the pic ! Cooking for 30+ is a significant talent ! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by JimmerDSM
Hope you have a great thanksgiving as well
That’s one hell of a lot of work. Kudos to you. Originally Posted by les123
Yea it usually gets compounded by people asking me to make certain things I cook for their families so sometimes I end of making 2-3 of the same thing
We're starting the cookathon tues eve.
ECG has a couple friends from the closed club that will be at the west edge of their travel circut and are gonna hang a couple days before they head back eastward. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
A cookathon actually sounds fun, I’m pretty sure that’s how I ended up cooking each year for holidays lol
Wishing you the very best Thanksgiving feast. Soak up every minute��
Wishing you the very best Thanksgiving feast. Soak up every minute�� Originally Posted by Tothemoon63
Thanks babe! You also 😘
2 different stops- gambling like a degenerate- resting my Dick from seeing two different women yesterday- cheers and Go Hawkeyes
I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving