Anyone see sexy Danni or Renee Couture lately

They have always intrigued me and Danni more than Renee. I know they have both been reviewed as good and less than good. But it's been awhile since a review. So if anyone sees them, let me know. I got in on Jessica Marshall late in the game and she was amazing. Maybe Danni and Renee might be hitting their prime?
Renee couture pictures are not accurate she is much older than her pictures. I did not have a pleasant experience.
In my experience, if you don’t hear much about a provider and she’s still active, there’s a reason.
In my experience, if you don’t hear much about a provider and she’s still active, there’s a reason. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88

That's valid and that's why I haven't pulled the trigger. I really enjoy Melanie so I should visit Adrian and see if she is just as fun and welcoming
I still haven't seen Adrian which is weird since I go to see Melanie. As for Renee I saw her once YEARS ago. At least 10-12 It was a nice time as I recall. But I think the pics she uses are also from a long time ago. From what I hear she definately isn't in her prime anymore.

There are some common advertiser girls in town that I never see a review on which is curious. Kash, Honey Drip, Jenna, Alexa, Ayla Otis are a few that comes to mind.
Adrian is a absolute YES from my experience. Older MILF than Melanie, bigger chest, but a great time too. Danni, once was enough several years ago. Definite NO from me, pics are old and flattering. Hard pass.
I still haven't seen Adrian which is weird since I go to see Melanie. As for Renee I saw her once YEARS ago. At least 10-12 It was a nice time as I recall. But I think the pics she uses are also from a long time ago. From what I hear she definately isn't in her prime anymore.

There are some common advertiser girls in town that I never see a review on which is curious. Kash, Honey Drip, Jenna, Alexa, Ayla Otis are a few that comes to mind. Originally Posted by CPFBurner

Kash is on snap and posts things we don't talk about on here. I met Alexa and she's not for me. Place was a wreck amd she was kinda nutty and not a great lay. I think Ayla Otis is the squirting goddess who went off the rails on this board a month or so ago. I could be wrong but think they are the same.
I met Renee at the wrong time of the month so didn’t go back
Met Adrian and we didn’t click so that was one and done
Met Ayla and she raised her rates shortly after. One and done. I would have went back though. Very energetic just above my pay grade.
All of these were 3 to 5 years ago.
God I miss Olivia.