Womans Adds. Showing too much or showing too little?

So going through some of the BackPage adds I started too notice that alot of them were showing alot more skin these days. So my question is guys looking at womans adds are you more drawn into the woman that show everything in their adds, boobs, pussy, etc? Are you more too go see the woman that are covering everything up. Wearing a nice bra and panties? Leaving more too the imaganation? Which one turns you on more?
Depending on the mood I'm in, either can be hot.
Sexy swim suit or Victoria Secret underwear looks nice on a woman.
Nice bra with sexy shorts or panties.
It depends on what I'm in the mood for. I want more than anything for you to be the girl in the pictures & they are up to date. If you have ink I want to know what to expect. In short no surprises unless they are the good kind.
I prefer pictures that show as much as possible in a tasteful way. I like to see her sexy body, her abs, boobs and legs as well as face.Pictures which cover everything up like she is hiding something may look nice but are worthless in my decision to see her.
I prefer pictures that show as much as possible in a tasteful tainted way. I like to see her sexy body, her abs, boobs and legs as well as taint. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
fixed it for you.
Short shorts or panties and a very sexy bra. Uhh...like your avatar pic. Let's the imagination run wild.
Pyramider, yes showing some taint helps in the decision!!!!!
leave something for the imagination. but show enough so we know what we're going to get.
For me it changes from girl to girl. I assume you are asking this looking for marketing information for your adds. The only way I would be able to help would be to see to samples pics, one of you in boy shorts and a nice top then another topless and an eye patch thong.
I like a little to be left to the imagination.
Send me one of your nude pics so I can make an educated decision
If I have to pay, I don't want anything left to my imaginatin
I''m with White Chocolate, I don't want to be left wondering and would rather not have to ask. For example, I prefer bare grooming, no landing strip, no trim, nada. If I can't tell from picture I have to ask, etc.

Same goes with menus (more of a thing with Humaniplex out here in CA), I want to know if BBBJNQNS is on the menu, and hate having to follow up given different people having different definitions of "GFE".

Ladies that are on P411 and designate this are awesome! Also reviews here make it much easier, so props to Eccie as well!