Apologies to the fine ladies on this board

Hey all:

I'm posting to offer my apologies to the fine ladies of this board. I've had my ups and my downs in this hobby. Never has a hobby affected me to the extent that this one has. Over the years, I've made friends here, but I've also pissed off a lot of ladies. I've dealt with my own personal struggles, guilt, shame, ect, over hobbying and balancing my Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde lifestyles. In one life, I'm a loving husband, father, loyal worker bee. In another, I'm a philandering sex-aholic. I'm not justifying my actions, just trying to explain my issues. Lately, the two lives have merged and it's been difficult to be me anywhere I am. I've made dates and backed out at the last second, or just NCNS more than I'd like to admit. I've also made dates, kept them, and had a wonderful time. To all those that I've wronged, I'm sorry. To all those that I've enjoyed, I'll miss you.

However, my life has taken a turn and a twist. I've had open and honest communications with my wife and we've decided to explore our kinkier sides together. It's a huge step. Once, on the verge of divorce, we decided that we had 3 options. Get divorced and break up our family. Stay together, continue to live separate unhappy lives. Or explore some of the things we want to do TOGETHER. I decided that the first two options sucked to me, and I wanted to try the third. Most of you don't know me. I haven't posted a lot. I tried to run under the radar, and was successful for the most part. I just can't live the separate lives anymore. I'm choosing my family, my career, and my sanity over being two different people and getting my jollies outside my marriage.

Thanks to all of you that make this place what it is. See ya on the other side.

LG
  • jfred
  • 05-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Good choice. Good luck.

Hope she rocks your kinky world.
That was very honest and respectable! I wish you the best of luck, and now kick myself for never meeting you before this, you sound like a great person! all the best wishes for you!
Best wishes for you and glad it worked out together, I always say if you play together, you stay together . less stressful.... Glad it worked for you and she was open to it. Alot of wives would not be.
Are you and your wife going to advertise as "threesome friendly?"
Wish you luck on any future endeavors.
Thanks for the kind wishes, and I wish I had played my cards better on this site. I wasn't often the man that I should have been. As for providing? No...we're getting into bdsm and swinging.
Thanks for the kind wishes, and I wish I had played my cards better on this site. I wasn't often the man that I should have been. As for providing? No...we're getting into bdsm and swinging. Originally Posted by LookingGlass
Cool...swingers clubs have been mentioned here...do a search and y'all might find what you're looking for. Good luck!
LG good luck all the way around
LG, best wishes in all of your future adventures!
I wish ya the best!!Open mindedness is an awesome aphrodisiac!
Good luck....
The fact that she's going down this road with you makes her deserving of your best effort. Good luck to both of you.
Sounds like a very honest, sincere, and straight up post. I suspect it took (and takes) a good bit of courage to go where you've recently been (and are headed. All the best. I hope it works out for you.

If not, you have a family of sorts here. It's not a replacement for the one you have, but it is what it is. If things don't work out, we're always here. (And that thought may well strengthen your resolve!)
Not often do we take the trek of coming to terms with who we look at in the mirror; but LookingGlass, sounds like you've done it, and now you're off on another journey. I wish you nothing but the best. The flip-side of the coin is, no matter what, you know where to find us characters, and you'll be welcome, as always.