Just Saw This About A Sting In Clinton

[url]https://www.wjtv.com/news/jsu-president-others-busted-in-prostitution-sting/?fbclid=IwAR2dWnIi25JriqJKna_X 24VXYGMBXceMs8OdwMP1NVnjLuIMwr aaAMQO7p

Staff edit to diable link. Please do NOT post arrest links that contain RL info. dj8
Old news
Saw that yesterday on the news Guitar, and then this morning they said another JSU staffer got busted as well. Art teacher or something like that. I'm assuming the setups were from Skip the games. The said late Sunday night and into early Monday.
Of course, big news around here that the JSU president was arrested and subsequently resigned. The mugshot photos on one of the news sites last night looked like some low hanging fruit for sure. Of course, not too many folks have an "attractive" mugshot. Not sure if I'm going to smile for my first one or not.....
The other JSU staffer was a lady. Wonder what she was trying to get into.

This has reached some national news sites. Sucks they got to put people on blast like that but people eat it up when a successful person screws up, well at least in their eyes screwed up. Only thing I see he did wrong was not doing enough reasearch.
I Can't Believe In Clinton.. wow