Name: kiki
Phone: 4175014219
Email Address: sweetkiki2012@yahoo.com
URL / Website: - https://eccie.net/member.php?u=140459
City: Biloxi
State: - Mississippi
Address: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: - Blonde. Shoulder length.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: - White
Physical Description: - 5'7" curvy blonde
Recommendation: -no

Scheduled a meeting on Saturday. She
Texted me several times saying she would be on her way soon. Then 30 minutes past the scheduled time. She texted me to say that sherr was not going to make it. She stood me up.
Wow so not like her, she dips a doll and a blast
Now she got mad because I posted a review and sent me a nasty pm calling me names
Moved to Coed as no appointment took place. dj8
Hard12nite , He's literally a nutcase scary. Hes been harassing me. I had to Block him on here and his numerous emails ,numbers.I had a personal matter come up to cancel and I tried to make it up to him.But Obviously he went dr.jekyl, mr.hyde mode
We will keep this one civil..
I’ve recently started back into the hobby and have contacted Kiki several times trying to set up an appointment. Unfortunately our schedules haven’t aligned to allow a meeting yet but she has been easy to communicate with and has been very understanding with all my questions. I don’t have much to compare against but I would say her TCB is as good as anyone I’ve dealt with so far so this must have been a misunderstanding.
Stand me up anytime Kiki. The hard to get ones drive me WILD.
Just view his post history{hard12nite}.That tells the tale.

@Glybet , if you can make it work out you won't be disappointed with kiki. She's sexy , fun and sweet as candy .
Thanks @AdamBomB. I love eating candy and hope to meet her soon.
Call it what you will. I stated the facts. You don't wait till 30 min past scheduled time and then just aend a text that says you're not going to make it.
Kiki is the one who was harassing me. I have the emails saved. She started harassing me and calling me names. I gave her an opportunity to make it up. All she did was make excuses