Sensual Domination

I know what the term means to me, but what does it mean to you lovelies?
I had someone say to me (and I've heard it more than once) that a girl wouldn't allow a client to touch her "places" due to being a Dom. I do facesetting, smothering, and so on if the appointment is sensual domination OR better called GFE/Mixed Dom as some of my pets call it. Any thoughts?

Domina K.
"it is not worthy to say my name."
Hi KK, For me, I consider sensual dom session to be one where the girl is mostly dominant in session including pegging, maybe nipple play, light bondage etc but with GFE mixed in. DATY, BBBJ, DFK etc.
Hi KK, For me, I consider sensual dom session to be one where the girl is mostly dominant in session including pegging, maybe nipple play, light bondage etc but with GFE mixed in. DATY, BBBJ, DFK etc. Originally Posted by iso40dds
I can agree with that. That's what I tend to think it is. Less on the BBBJ side though. Thank you for your response dear.
I am a fan of more sensual kind of domination. I don't care for hardcore whipping and pain stuff, but I like someone who will push my limits and challenge me (for example, fisting). Basically I am her toy to give pleasure.
I agree with ISO: sensual dom session to be one where the girl is mostly dominant in session including pegging, maybe nipple play, light bondage etc but with GFE mixed in. DATY, BBBJ, DFK etc.
i would include plenty of spanking games... as that is what I'm really into.
I think the main difference is in the state of mind of the Dom/sub, and it's a narrow line. Where a more strict session would be more geared towards the submissive accepting things that satisfy the Dominant, fulfilling both their needs, but a more sensual session would be more sub-orientated, where the Dom is doing things because they know the submissive NEEDS it, wether they know it or not.

Example: A Mistress strap on fucking her slave to assert dominance vs. A Mistress strapon fucking her slave because she knows deep down, he's a slut that needs this type of pleasure...and the prostate stimulation will cause him to lose control and cum in Her honor.
Hi KK, For me, I consider sensual dom session to be one where the girl is mostly dominant in session including pegging, maybe nipple play, light bondage etc but with GFE mixed in. DATY, BBBJ, DFK etc. Originally Posted by iso40dds
YEP
YEP Originally Posted by DallasRain
DR would know too, sensual domination GODDESSES, didn't even know I enjoyed ass play til she got a hold of me lol.
awwwww thanks babe

I just enjoy sensuality1
awwwww thanks babe

I just enjoy sensuality1
Originally Posted by DallasRain
YW sexy. Hopefully you get more interest next time you plan to come to STL. I can't be the ONLY one lol.
I am a fan of more sensual kind of domination. I don't care for hardcore whipping and pain stuff, but I like someone who will push my limits and challenge me (for example, fisting). Basically I am her toy to give pleasure. Originally Posted by crimson
That's agreeable to as well. Personal toys.

I agree with ISO: sensual dom session to be one where the girl is mostly dominant in session including pegging, maybe nipple play, light bondage etc but with GFE mixed in. DATY, BBBJ, DFK etc.
i would include plenty of spanking games... as that is what I'm really into. Originally Posted by houston_switch

Oooo I love OTK spanking. Reddening some cheeks with my palm or a soft leather belt Mmmm. I agree. I think it's more the activities and also atmosphere.
Thinking upon it now I suppose BBBJ could definitely be used for tease and denial as well as torment for sensual domination.

I think the main difference is in the state of mind of the Dom/sub, and it's a narrow line. Where a more strict session would be more geared towards the submissive accepting things that satisfy the Dominant, fulfilling both their needs, but a more sensual session would be more sub-orientated, where the Dom is doing things because they know the submissive NEEDS it, wether they know it or not.

Example: A Mistress strap on fucking her slave to assert dominance vs. A Mistress strapon fucking her slave because she knows deep down, he's a slut that needs this type of pleasure...and the prostate stimulation will cause him to lose control and cum in Her honor. Originally Posted by redbeard087
Excellent example. Thank you for that. Somewhat of a forced acceptance of what is needed as well as wanted. Unspoken desires. I look forward to implementing this in an upcoming session.

awwwww thanks babe

I just enjoy sensuality1
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Still saying we need to do a double session together

Domina K.

Excellent example. Thank you for that. Somewhat of a forced acceptance of what is needed as well as wanted. Unspoken desires. I look forward to implementing this in an upcoming session.

Domina K.
Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I need to copyright that idea, no fair being used on someone who isn't me lol
I need to copyright that idea, no fair being used on someone who isn't me lol Originally Posted by redbeard087
Lol perhaps when I travel that way
Lol perhaps when I travel that way Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I dare you
My favorite sessions have been a combination of sexual and mental domination mixed with PSE. I have the feeling of giving up control the minute I enter her domain. I like being pushed to my limits, then taken a little bit further. I typically am a one pop guy, but one of the most intense endings after a hard assplay session was mistress deciding I was a 2 pop guy that day & using her mouth & a rather large toy to exract it.