Vegan Pussy Vegan Dick

Anyone here vegan? Ive recently been training my body & mind to not crave meat. After a while your body eventually cleans itself out. When you eat meat you ingest that animals energy from its death. It also makes you feel fuller instead of light. I feel so much cleaner internally. & I just wanted to say Id much rather have fun with some vegan dick/pussy than a meat eaters. Ive never had the pleasure of doing that but from what Ive read from what other vegans have experienced is it gives more stamina & you def taste better.
I would think vegans would have less stamina since they don't benefit from the energy they ingest from dead animals. Just kidding. I don't believe you ingest the animal's energy.

Do you cut out just meats? Vegans don't eat any animal products at all which would include things like dairy and eggs. I tried the vegan thing and it did me no favors. Never felt right . Luckily I don't need a lot of meat. Most days I don't eat meat but do consume a fair amount of eggs and dairy. When I eat meat it's organic. Most of my diet is organic actually.
I would think vegans would have less stamina since they don't benefit from the energy they ingest from dead animals. Just kidding. I don't believe you ingest the animal's energy.

Do you cut out just meats? Vegans don't eat any animal products at all which would include things like dairy and eggs. I tried the vegan thing and it did me no favors. Never felt right . Luckily I don't need a lot of meat. Most days I don't eat meat but do consume a fair amount of eggs and dairy. When I eat meat it's organic. Most of my diet is organic actually. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I'd rather you be organic than not. I feel the opposite. It feels completely right to me. It makes me feel good from the inside out.
I know plenty of people that have done fine going vegan.
Just didn't work so well with me.
Pass the peas.
Pass the peas. Originally Posted by Souper
& lemme get a tissue if you think youre gonna sneeze, Im the player & the coach, Im no roach, I bought my grandma a brand new broach
~Adrock, beastie boys
Anyone here vegan? Ive recently been training my body & mind to not crave meat. After a while your body eventually cleans itself out. When you eat meat you ingest that animals energy from its death. It also makes you feel fuller instead of light. I feel so much cleaner internally. & I just wanted to say Id much rather have fun with some vegan dick/pussy than a meat eaters. Ive never had the pleasure of doing that but from what Ive read from what other vegans have experienced is it gives more stamina & you def taste better. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
You are a rare bird and I think that is great. I agree us vegan/organic folks taste differently.
Nevermind