Had an amazing dream

• M4ww2
  • 08-09-2017, 08:59 AM
I woke up this after an amazing dream last night. I thought I would share with y'all since we have no where else to share these.

It started off like this. I was on my way to visit a "friend". Upon arriving at her location which looked very normal she asked if I was ready for being forced to please her. I agreed and was led to a small dark room and told to remove my clothing. I did as instructed she came in moments later were she blind folded me and tied my hands in front so that she could lead me. We entered a room and I heard the door close behind us. She then pushed me back and hung my hands above my head on a hook she had hanging above the door. It was at this point my nerves and fear started setting in as she began to tell me that I was trapped and helpless to do what she wanted to me.

I could start feeling my her nails running across my chest and across my hips. She removed my blindfold to reveal the dungeon she had led us too. It has multiple devices that looked very interesting. I was removed from my hook and led to a pillory she set up. She placed me in it and sat down in front of me. She started by making me caress her feet with my mouth. At this point she got up and left my view of sight till I felt her nails run across my back. As I am in a kneeling position she reached under me tying my cock and balls up with rope. She then comes and sits in front of me where she puts her pussy in my face demanding that I lick her pussy good. That went on bringing her to several very wet orgasms. After she had her fun with that she came back around behind me and started teasing me and stoking me. She edged me a few times before she got up and got dildo gag ball. She had me suck on the dildo part first shoving down making me gag. After it was all lubed up she strapped the the gag to my head. Then started fucking my head. This led to her having several huge squirting orgasms as she gave me a facial with her cum. She finally had enough where she took a break in front of me. She sat there smoking a cigarette telling dirty things that we're going through her mind.

After she was done with her smoke she got and removed me from the pillory and attached me to her x. This where she would start teasing me rubbing her body and hands all over me. The rope she tied on on my limp member is is now very tight as I am fully erected. She is loving the torture she is conflicting by running her nails across my hips and teasing my shaft. She starts taking me in to her mouth slow and deep. She stops everytime I start to moan with pleasure making me want it more. She starts to stand and backs into me sliding me into her. She fucks me while pulling on the rope attached to my balls. As he brings me close she turns around taking my juice in her mouth where she then forces me to snowball her. Since I still have her homemade cockring I am still rock hard as she started to post orgasm torture me till I cum again.

After that it was pretty much over and went on my way. Sorry for being lengthy and any mistakes.
now that's what i call a deeeeeeliteful dream.

you must have been in deep REM sleep for all that to happen & too remember it so well.
  • M4ww2
  • 08-09-2017, 01:43 PM
It was one of those you wake up not sure if that had happened or not.
That was disgusting. You should tell her not to smoke next time! Otherwise it sounds like a weekend with my GF