Sleep is Required

I just need to say that sometimes if a provider says:
"Hey I'm going to lay down , I'm tired, and I'm in for a long few days....."
It may be just that.... not everyone is a workhorse or high volume,or got a manager to pay... we may have active lives and children and when we get a chance to actually get some rest we take it. Especially if we know we gonna be draining balls for a few days.... we should be able to do so with out someone questioning if we're just appt shopping or holding out for something bigger or better..... we may just be tired.
Ok. Rant over.. hope everyone gets their balls thoroughly emptied this week!!!������
Sound too damn cranky to me... PASS!
Wouldn't want to end up subject of some dumb coed rant

Lots of time to sleep when you're dead.
Don't act as if I'm asking u to approve this message, obviously u have no info or knowledge of me because I'm completely friendly and bubbly never had a complaint... prolly because I see clients who are respectful and enjoy a down to earth woman who tries to be the best at what she does.
Btw , people get cranky when they don't sleep... which is why I get rest ,I want to be at my best when I'm working. It seems like u may need some rest ..all ur posts are extremely argumentative or just negitive nancyish ... go take an ambien eat a snicker and dont call me in the morning..... good day sir
Go home whore! Get your sleep, and shut your big mouth!
Got time to post in a cuntish manner don't you?
Gee I wonder why?
Could be because you look like fat ghetto trash?
But I'm leaning to it being your posts.
Maybe a nap would cheer you both up.

Maybe a nap together...
I'm not a sloth... no naps needed.
I'm not a sloth... no naps needed. Originally Posted by rockerrick
What's wrong with sloths? Or naps? Naps are awesome.
I'd rather be fit.
I am napping right now and i just woke up!
Hahahaaaaaaa.... I just read this trash.... I do believe the only one who is acting getto,would be you.. if u imply that getto means ignorant,disrespectful, classless, and lord knows what other words could describe ur childish antics... Grow up rockerdick. Find something to do other then attempt to throw mud. Maybe you should do sums research Before you start accusing and throwing uneducated opinions around, because everyone who has met most NUMEROUS times , can vouch that I'm opposite of everything u have described. Soooooo have a great day in imaginary land....keep dreaming my friend, keep dreaming... BTW, I prefer HOOKER, has a more interesting ring to it...
No you are definitely a ghetto whore.

Hahahaaaaaaa.... I just read this trash.... I do believe the only one who is acting getto,would be you.. if u imply that getto means ignorant,disrespectful, classless, and lord knows what other words could describe ur childish antics... Grow up rockerdick. Find something to do other then attempt to throw mud. Maybe you should do sums research Before you start accusing and throwing uneducated opinions around, because everyone who has met most NUMEROUS times , can vouch that I'm opposite of everything u have described. Soooooo have a great day in imaginary land....keep dreaming my friend, keep dreaming... BTW, I prefer HOOKER, has a more interesting ring to it... Originally Posted by vanessaamour
Just love your education

Ghetto
Your
Some

And there is nothing more classless and ghetto than berating one who is contacting you to pay your bills you stupid whore.
Let alone doing it in a fucking stupid ass coed rant!
I'd rather be fit. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Naps aren't synonymous with unfit/slovenly/lazy. They can aide one in being productive as fuck if you're doing it right.
  • tzv13
  • 09-29-2017, 10:32 AM
AustinRose & vanessaamour, I'm totally down for a nap if you two are.
  • Old-T
  • 09-29-2017, 12:20 PM
Must be a slow day in TX, Little Ricky takes an innocuous post and goes postal.

On second thought, no, it's just Ricky being Ricky.
The moral compass has arrived.