Maverick6969 walked out on me

Hey ladies so I met with Maverick6969 today and he walks in. We say hello all is good. Then he gets naked and so do I. He then wants to give me a hug and feel my breast. He asks if we can just skip to the end I say sure. I ask how he wanted to end and he says let him think about it and can he freshen up in the shower. He takes his clothes in the bathroom and comes out dressed and says he's sorry he can't see me and left me $20 on the counter! Has anyone else seen him and experienced anything similar?
Maybe he thought twice about cheating on his wife.
Not an alert!

Kudos to Maverick for walking out.

How many of us have tried to salvage a session against our better judgement only to end up with a terrible session? I know I have.

Cheers to Mav for reminding us that it's never too late to listen to our spidey sense and just walk out.
Kudos to Maverick for walking out.

How many of us have tried to salvage a session against our better judgement only to end up with a terrible session? I know I have.

Cheers to Mav for reminding us that it's never too late to listen to our spidey sense and just walk out. Originally Posted by jaded_and_illfated
Plus 2. If you get there and its not what you want ...... leave.
I agree I have walked in and I should have walked out since the pics that were on the profile did not match.
Maybe he was just not into fat chicks
Are there many other types of professionals that will tolerate a client walking out and paying a very small percentage of what's owed? I can't think of any appointments in my life (hair, massage, therapy, personal trainer, etc) that I can miss or walk out of without owing the full amount due. Unless I call and cancel/reschedule more than 24 hrs in advance I'm out the cost regardless of whether I show. I don't care what his reason for leaving, he should pay what they agreed upon. The time is gone no matter how he spent (or wasted) it.
You aren't a professional. You are a prostitute.
Are there many other types of professionals that will tolerate a client walking out and paying a very small percentage of what's owed? I can't think of any appointments in my life (hair, massage, therapy, personal trainer, etc) that I can miss or walk out of without owing the full amount due. Unless I call and cancel/reschedule more than 24 hrs in advance I'm out the cost regardless of whether I show. I don't care what his reason for leaving, he should pay what they agreed upon. The time is gone no matter how he spent (or wasted) it. Originally Posted by lizshue81

If you reserve a table at a restaurant and upon arriving are disgusted with the menu I can guarantee you that you will be walking out without paying a dime.

You walk into the gym and discover your personal trainer is obese again you will walk out without paying a dime.

Same applies to Every other profession where you walk in and find the product or service wasn't what was advertised or expected.

We don't know the exact details from his perspective but clearly he didn't like what he saw when he arrived. No service was rendered and he was being kind by tipping before walking out.

This might be an alert about him to the ladies but it's also an alert about her to the guys. What did this guy see upon arriving that made him take off so quick?

None of her pics show the front of her belly,the bigger girls never show that. That is false advertising. Be honest and show everything, there is a body type for everyone's taste.
You aren't a professional. You are a prostitute. Originally Posted by Congratulations
Oldest profession in history.
Oldest profession in history. Originally Posted by lizshue81

You tell him baby!
If you reserve a table at a restaurant and upon arriving are disgusted with the menu I can guarantee you that you will be walking out without paying a dime.

You walk into the gym and discover your personal trainer is obese again you will walk out without paying a dime.

Same applies to Every other profession where you walk in and find the product or service wasn't what was advertised or expected.

We don't know the exact details from his perspective but clearly he didn't like what he saw when he arrived. No service was rendered and he was being kind by tipping before walking out.

This might be an alert about him to the ladies but it's also an alert about her to the guys. What did this guy see upon arriving that made him take off so quick?

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I don't know many people who take the time to make a reservation without at least glancing at a menu.

The gyms I go to would charge you for the training session even if you walked out, regardless of the size of the trainer. The gyms I go to also employ very fit trainers so that hasn't been an issue. Where do you workout? Lol

Her showcase doesn't look unrealistic. He couldn't have thought he was seeing a spinner. She doesn't hide the fact that she's a thick sexy woman. Claiming false advertising is a bit of a reach.

mia- maybe consider bringing this topic to the ladies lounge where meaningful dialogue can occur.
I don't know many people who take the time to make a reservation without at least glancing at a menu.

The gyms I go to would charge you for the training session even if you walked out, regardless of the size of the trainer. The gyms I go to also employ very fit trainers so that hasn't been an issue. Where do you workout? Lol

Her showcase doesn't look unrealistic. He couldn't have thought he was seeing a spinner. She doesn't hide the fact that she's a thick sexy woman. Claiming false advertising is a bit of a reach.

mia- maybe consider bringing this topic to the ladies lounge where meaningful dialogue can occur. Originally Posted by lizshue81

I can understand a provider being upset about a canceled appointment. However, please keep in mind that we customers are at a distinct disadavantage. We don't always don't know what we are getting before paying and can easily fall victim to false advertising.

In each of the examples you mentioned earlier, the customer has the opportunity to check out in advance before paying.

—You can meet with a personal trainer FOR FREE and discuss whether or not you want to set up a paid appointment.

— You can meet with a hair stylist in advance, FOR FREE and find out if that person and salon are what you are looking for.

— You can meet with a massage therapist FOR FREE to see if the studio ambiance and therapist are right for you.

It would be wonderful if all sex workers would meet prospective clients FOR FREE to see if they click. But since that rarely occurs, there may be times when a customer bails. We could have a discussion as to what a proper cancel fee should be, but a guy certainly has the right to back out.

The P4P customers are largely in the dark, relying on just a few photos which may or may not be truly representational.