What's Important Besides the Sex?

I'm noticing that I am more and more attracted to ladies that have more to offer than just a pretty face and hot sex. Yeah, that's great, but I am realizing I enjoy someone I can actually talk to, somebody who knows something about the things that interest me.

If we had an equation, what percentage of your interest would be in GFE? Or a perfect body? Or the nympho/PSE experience? Or an intellectual encounter (with sex, of course)?

I know that, personally, I will sacrifice some of the perfect body to get a better GFE. But there are limits to that, too.

How about y'all? And ladies, what about the guys? What qualities do you really want in your admirers? And, I shudder to ask, who important is age and why?
Nice thread. My 2 cents is that since I have an SO the GFE would be a 0. Body, PSE, and intellect would be even across the board with 33%. While sometimes a nice body/pse encounter is awesome without the nice convo it's akward. The only thing I would add is that I think the outgoing, easy to talk to, and flirty categories can be be wrapped up into the intellect category.
Great topic. A provider that stimulates my mind ALWAYS leaves me wanting more. Surprisingly, the provider that I found the most intellectually stimulating, also had the best figure and performance.
I just want the time to feel real. That's what is so hard for me to find and so important to keep me coming back. I need to develop a friendship before I feel comfortable. When this is achieved I become fiercely loyal and I really take care of the provider. Conversation is a key component of developing this sort of relationship. When the provider has a good personality it makes her more desirable. If many of the providers would just get that, I know they would have much increased repeat business which would of course lead to greater financial success for them.