Condom Taste

I hate the taste of latex condoms!
This is one reason why I always prefer to lick a pussy before I fuck, because the taste of latex just after fucking is a real turnoff.
So, how do providers feel? Many providers will only perform oral covered, for hygienic reasons. Others, will perform a bbbj as a service for the client if her prefers. Are there any of you who actually just prefer to provied oral without a condom because you do not like the taste (or smell) of latex? Or am I just over sensitive to the lousy taste.
I always bring Skyns with me. I like the way they feel. They feel much warmer when I am inside a lovely woman and they are thinner so the feeling is better. I am not sure how they taste as I always eat first and fuck later. Nice to finish up with a BBBJCIM.
  • Jilge
  • 10-15-2016, 01:38 PM
Skyns are not made of latex...providers I see will alternate between CFS to BBBJ with them...saying they have no taste.
When I go back down on them after being inside with a condom on
there is NO smell OR taste to me.
I always use Skyns intense feel!
I hate the taste of latex condoms!
This is one reason why I always prefer to lick a pussy before I fuck, because the taste of latex just after fucking is a real turnoff.
So, how do providers feel? Many providers will only perform oral covered, for hygienic reasons. Others, will perform a bbbj as a service for the client if her prefers. Are there any of you who actually just prefer to provied oral without a condom because you do not like the taste (or smell) of latex? Or am I just over sensitive to the lousy taste. Originally Posted by GregJM
Condom taste nasty.But gotta like safety.Whipped cream and chocolate sauce good to put on condoms.
I Hate the taste!
The taste gives me a bad gag reflex.
I use Skyns as well and it's not as bad.
If I go from fucking to sucking, I will have to pause to wash you up. It's really just that bad for me.
Bravo to the ladies that can put a condom on with their mouths.
i use skyn or ultra thin and i have body topping i put on it
I do t like the taste either, but I always have tic tacs or similar close by..will try skyns...
Makes me think that cbj only gals must be really turned off by giving bbbj's if they're willing to put up with the bad taste of a condom.
Another Skyns user. I love these condoms, thin, soft, and barely a taste. They make large too. Im a converted user other than lady condoms in my stash.
I like Crowns. No taste....but even if there was, a little balloon taste never hurt anyone. (I'm a professional after all...tastes, scents, odors come with the territory. If I wasn't up for the challenge, I shouldn't be in this career.)

It's the nonoxynol-9 stuff that's "different" tasting.
When I've made use of Sagami condoms, I didn't find it to be bothersome switching between giving oral and engaging in covered PIV. It also felt pretty neat and it's made from polyurethane rather than latex.
I hate the taste too.. it is awful. I'm relatively new to this but damn.. I don't understand why they taste so bad.
  • Zena
  • 11-27-2016, 06:16 PM
I'm a BBBJ ~ only girl!!!
I can't understand why soooo- many ladies are CBJ only !
I do CFS. I'm safe and- careful! (just BBBJ) I do BBBJCIMNQNS.
Tastes like sex to me.