furries and orgies

I have a fantasy i have never done...I know a little bit about it.
I want to be in a FURRY orgy!

Anybody ever done this?? Any ideas where to find one??

My "inner furry" is a panther!

furry orgy
An orgy that usually takes places in parks. The orgy consists of many people dressed in furry animal suits such as pandas, gorillas, bears, squirrels, and more.
Would people be naked under the suits? I would assume so. Sounds interesting .
I might be into this as well, but the only place I heard about it was a show called 1000 ways to die. Apparently a guy high on mushrooms stumbled onto one but then got mauled by a real bear. Kept me away ever since.
I've heard about it and seen a few pics, but never a real life one. Interesting and different. I wouldn't say no to one.
I think I saw that same episode- or atleast one that was similar- OMG it would be interesting to partake in, but I don't think I could stand the HEAT! Can you imagine how hot you would get? Put that AC of full blast Dallas and let me know how it goes! WILD CHILD! (I would have to be a bunny--or maybe even a monkey lol)
Pokémon counts....kinda.
I've always wanted to make sexytime as JigglyPuff lol.
I stayed in a hotel in Irvine once where there was a convention for this fetish. The costumes were interesting.
I have a friend that is a furry. He spent $3k on his fursuit. It has some hidden flaps on the bottom so it is family friendly during the day, and yiff ready at night.. The head piece even has a microphone and motor that changes his voice and moves the mouth open and closed when he talks, and it has motorized ears that have several different "expressions" as well as the ears will follow sound around the room. He has some crazy stories about dogpiles and orgies that have me halfway convinced to suit up, other than the fact those suits are HOT and weigh a ton. Heck I almost tried him out in his fursuit but we are both bottoms.

https://www.furryfiesta.org this is a big con in Texas, although the best one for adult action is in Colorado iirc.
lol love this discussion

I am gonna explore more on google
other than the fact those suits are HOT and weigh a ton. Originally Posted by badbottom
They are certainly very hot. But with all of those features I'm surprised there isn't also a cooling fan in the headgear. I've worn a mascot costume in a parade before and it has a cooling fan.
About 12 years ago I was at a science fiction convention in St. Louis. One of the panels put on was by two furries but it was all about their costumes, not anything adult related.

The original CSI set in Las Vegas had a show that included a furry convention and, of course, there was a murder of a furrie. I think it was a very early season, but I don't recall the name of the episode.
From what I've heard, Furry Fiesta is fun and friendly, but not really all that large. I would imagine it would be a good place to meet other furries. I think Antrocon is the largest furry convention.
I tried it once, not much success. Maybe it was the porcupine outfut...
An episode of "Cheaters" had the suspected party being "caught" while attending a local Furry group. It looked like no cheating was actually going on, but of course "the show must go on" so, the bitch slapping commenced. Poor innocent Furry hot his feelings hurt. Well, I would, too!
The costumes do look too hot to wear. But you could start out wearing them and strip down as needed.