need a little help

I have a question.

I am meeting a 28 yo female this week. she tells me she likes to be dominated!!
i have looked this up and I am still not clear on what she wants.....
I have an idea but not a clear one...
I asked her if she likes it "rough" her answer was a strong YES!!!!!
looking for a little info here please..
i don't want to hurt her....
but i want to seem like I know what im doing lol
  • ztonk
  • 12-04-2016, 11:09 AM
This is a little something to get you started:

http://www.rookiemag.com/2014/10/intro-to-kink/

Communication is key in any arrangement like this (either in real life or as part of a hobby experience.) I would suggest you fess up that you are new to this instead of trying to fake your way through it.

z
One of the first things you should establish is a safe word. I have always liked Red Yellow and green. They are easily remembered and not used in normal high stressful conversation. To establish limits will ruin the experience from the beginning. Just progress slowly like soft spanking rather than face slapping. If all goes well you may learn what she expects. NEVER leave a mark......
Communicate BEFORE you meet. Remember to tell her ALL limits will be respected. Then respect them.
Discussing in advance may reduce the spontaneity of the meeting. Part of the submissive play is to not give any advance notice. Just establish the safe words and move slowly to find her limits. The most important thing is to leave no marks. A provider once bit my shoulder and it took for ever for the bruising to go away. But it was a hell of a turn on at the time. The provider has to show her body with each meeting and she can't look like she has been damaged.
You can dominate someone without slapping them around. Sometimes what a sub really wants is to be at the complete mercy of their Dom. That doesn't greenlight the Dom to abuse a Sub at all. Don't be afraid to ask her what her limits are...good communication will help you both have a great time. And remember, the Sub is really in charge and you are really a vehicle for them to find their pleasure. And when they use the safe word...stop right then with no questions. The more a Sub can trust you, the more both of you will enjoy the time.

Sometimes tying someone up, whispering in their ear and helping them find that deep release(s) will bring you more pleasure than you ever realized.
to all
I don't know how serious yall want to get about it but this link has some different checklists that can be helpful in co-aligning
your kinks and interests.

http://www.submissiveguide.com/encyclopedia/checklist/