FlingRox: does she ever respond?

I swear… I’ve reached out to her, she replied once, and has since completely disappeared. Anyone know the deal! Thanks
I seen her a few times and then nothing. I imagine she has so many regulars she doesn’t need to respond much. She gave me my most powerful orgasm ever so I wish I could get back on her books
I’ve seen her many times. But at times, she either doesn’t respond or takes a very long time to respond. But when she catches my text, and I get to see her, she’s the best masseuse in the city, even without the unbelievable ending. I’m glad she considers me one of her regulars. Her personality is wonderful and I always enjoy her company.
I gave up after 5 or 6 no responses
Three visits for me, all spectacular but nice response last several times I have reached out. Hard to reach, always runs late but man, when you get on that table.....
She is great and is a wonderful person. Had many of incredible visits with her. She does have a lot of regulars I'm sure, I use to be until I got busier in the RW. She can be hard to get a hold of and is pretty busy. You can't just say hey I want to see you. I'm sure no one is just texting that, but give her your handle on here and some info about yourself. Maybe a quicker response, don't know for sure. I've always had a good response from her since I've seen her for a long time.
All I would say is once you get on her radar she will take care of you.
I saw her once and she said now I’m screened for life. 2 weeks later it’s ‘“who’s this?” and I need to re-screen. She was also late as many others have reported. So great gal, great massage, terribly unorganized, inconvenient location (for me). It’s up to you if you want to spend the effort.