Activities: FBSM, ROS
Hair Length and Color: In a bun, I'm sure it was grey and dyed a darker color
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Old skinny grandma, little muscle tone, bolt on titties
Recommendation: Yes
  • HUGO
  • 11-13-2023, 07:59 AM
I'm guessing you saw Luby unless another granny is now working there. Luby gives a great back walking massage.
I had the exact same "first visit" with her. You left doubting that more was available, (even tho' you discovered that she wasn't wearing panties.) I left thinking "I bet more is available". I was happy to return. Even at her age, she is popular. She knows how to keep them comin' back.
The Site has more technical issues today, I can only do ''quick reply'', and can't quote anyone.

What did you guys pay for your L1 experience? Any negotiating upfront?

TC, did you ever get past L1? If not, was it by choice?
The Site has more technical issues today, I can only do ''quick reply'', and can't quote anyone.

TC, did you ever get past L1? If not, was it by choice? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That’s strange because the site is working better today for me. Even the search seems to be working.
Nice review, thanks
Guys please don't reveal details of the ROS in the public forum in your comments. That is a violation. There is a reason the ROS is private.
That’s strange because the site is working better today for me. Even the search seems to be working. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Ha!

Something happened between your post and mine. Because I can now do a normal reply, quote you, and search is working, which I would never have known if you didn't post. Thanks for that!

TC, did you ever get past L1? If not, was it by choice? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes, but not with her. I asked and said ok. It was a Chinese name I can't remember.
I'm guessing you saw Luby unless another granny is now working there. Luby gives a great back walking massage. Originally Posted by HUGO
I thought she said Cindy but it could have been Luby. I didn't get the back walk but she is petite enough it would be worth another visit.
Luby might stand for Ruby , but I kinda like Luby.
Luby might stand for Ruby , but I kinda like Luby. Originally Posted by Dingo4u
Me too. Especially since her, ahem, LuAnn Plate appears to be tasty and nourishing.