Choose your DOM carefully...this is a bad oops.

• st929
  • 06-27-2010, 06:01 PM
The scary part is she brags about sewing zippers into her clients skin. WOW.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cing-boss.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-to-death.html
Wow
  • thx
  • 06-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Hmm, I don't get it. Are you saying that she is abit too sadistic?
  • st929
  • 06-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Well when you have to use drugs to prolong the punishment (up to three days) that just a lil much. Oh well to each his own.
Very scary
Oh my....
On a serious note there needs to be a tremendous amount of trust between a Dom and a Sub.
WOW! st929 Sir. I pray you never go to that extent with me. You are one of the few Dom's around here that I trust. And you are the only one with sadistic thoughts that might even get close to this. But I do completely trust you would never bring permenant harm or even death to this sub, Sir.

Just as Shackle says, complete and tremendous trust has to be there for the Dom and sub both. If you have ANY doubts, even the slightest, don't do it.
Um, no to this level ... I am a mere Sensuous Dom....

I cannot imagine this level......

Be safe out there.

PPE
  • st929
  • 07-01-2010, 05:11 PM
There is a difference between pushing limits and demeaning an individual to the point of just cruelty. That lady is isn't a top, she is a payco getting paid to put people in danger and they don't even know the danger she is putting them into. My medical experience knows that the use of laughing gas just by itself can be harmful. Just plain sick.

Thank you Starr for your kind words, I only hope that I can continue to live up to that level (he he).
Wow I actually want to here more, that stuff is intense...
Zippers Really? What in the hell...
WOW!! How does someone get to that point of Pain...
I like Domination...but wow thats too much for me!!
That sounds like the outer edge of edge play. Nothing I have or will ever get near.
I think this will be interesting when, as Paul Harvey says; "the rest of the story" comes out.
Maybe Paul Harvey died a similar way . . .

Gooooooood day!
  • ztonk
  • 07-03-2010, 09:32 AM
No need to be judgmental... The lady is meeting the needs of her clients, based on the traffic the neighbor cites... it takes all kinds to keep our sex lives fresh!

Maybe he slipped in the shower...