Vaginas Are Awesome!

10 reasons why vaginas are awesome!

http://collegetimes.com/2013/11/28/v...10-reasons-why

Got anymore to add?
They make that quash sound when they have too much air in them
Lol! Queef!!
I have to agree, I would rather have a kitty than a cock any day of the week.
I have to agree, I would rather have a kitty than a cock any day of the week. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
But Laura wouldnt you like to have a cock for like a week...just to see?
I have to agree, I would rather have a kitty than a cock any day of the week. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I swear a females vag makes them totally illogical, highly emotional and some may say, totally unpredictable
I love vagina! I also have a bumper sticker to prove it!
But Laura wouldnt you like to have a cock for like a week...just to see? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I would not. I feel like if I did I'd squish my nuts every time I sat down!
I swear a females vag makes them totally illogical, highly emotional and some may say, totally unpredictable Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Sometimes I think a penis has the same effect on men.... Just read some of the alerts! Lol
I understand. It's easier to zip your pants up fast when you're going commando with a kitty vs. a cock. However with a cock it is much easier to write with your urine while you pee standing up!

The main positive is the vagina is next to the TAINT.
I would love your vagina Jillan
Lol! Queef!! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I know someone that can Queef on command. By far the coolest stupid human trick ever.

the hours if not collective days I have spent laughing my ass off saying "do it!, do it again!"
Them suns of bitches are the quickest way to death too....

( unless you are good with sharing)
Sometimes I think a penis has the same effect on men.... Just read some of the alerts! Lol Originally Posted by Jillian Price