Farewell to All.......

As the old saying all good things must eventually come to an end. I have decided to close the chapter on my ASPD/ ECCIE journey. It has been a great journey -I met some truly great providers(too many to name)- so sorry for the 2 or 3 providers I didn't click with over the years, but hey nothing is perfect.

I also met some really cool ECCIE hobbyist- wish you all continue success and hope this site continues to be a great entertainment site for hobbyist and providers. Please all hobbyist and providers be kind and respectful to each other and most of all be very safe. Thanks and Cheers to all
Best of luck WE!!
Best of luck to you, sir.
Best wishes my friend
  • L.A.
  • 10-09-2015, 01:46 PM
Wow...I did not see that one coming!
I've always appreciated your board input and especially your reviews. I knew I could always count on an accurate and helpful review from you. Take care and we'll be here if you come back!
I'll miss your great reviews and pithy input, WE. Best of luck.
Farewell, sir. You know where to find us.
Have an awesome life after hobbying...that is...unless you are going to hobby utr or come back here in the future. Well, whatever.....best wishes into the future. And, keep exercising that endowment or it might atrophy.......
Farewell.
Thank you for all that you have contributed to the boards. Have fun, be safe!
May your next chapter bring you as much enjoyment as this chapter has. I wish you nothing but the best!

Chipper
Bye sweetie
Best of luck to you sir!

Best of luck, you seem like a class act.
He will be back ...