No honesty amongst hobbyists

About a month ago I shared Intel on a very fun anything goes girl on here and only said in return for the info bc she doesn't advertise online is just message and let me know how it goes or write a review. I know as fact 14 ppl off here saw her (she told me) and not one person wrote a review or messaged.
Guess I'll keep the other ones to myself as this site is meant to help others of our hobby, not just use and hide.
  • Mplay
  • 07-06-2024, 05:59 PM
It’s always been that way. Probably since the first dick went into the vagina.
Who cares?
Obviously I do Bambino as I posted it lol. I get messages and messages and try to reply to help others out but when it's time to pony up on their end its crickets.
This site is to help others with reviews and knowledge.
Obviously I do Bambino as I posted it lol. I get messages and messages and try to reply to help others out but when it's time to pony up on their end its crickets.
This site is to help others with reviews and knowledge.
I will share info
I can't find the post that you speak of, but if you say she's all that and a bag of chips, I'll give her a shot (as long as she's not the size of a Buick -- and not asking $4 a pound).
I'm in too if there is a post or pics available
Admin closed that post. U know who I'm talking about yinzer. We spoke
Canti, I agree with you completely about the sharing of info. Sharing of solid hofo is a 2-way street imho.

If guys hit me up with a PM I usually try to help them out, but when they fail to reciprocate after repeated hits I tend to just ignore them after that.

Imho you have to contribute to a certain degree to get some good info back from members. Those who don't contribute aren't really helping this community thrive.
As someone who regularly shares info I can't get behind this post.

Info is shared to help others. You really shouldn't expect to be given something for sharing info. You should do it because you want to not because of what you would gain by doing so.

So yes I'm with Bam on this.
I just want to say I see where Can’t is coming from; He is putting his name on someone as an endorsement, and wants to know that everything went well. Really no different than when I suggest my contractor to someone and they use his services…I just want to make sure it all turned out well, everyone is happy and I didn’t make a mistake. Just my opinion.
With all due respect if that were the case the title of this thread wouldn't be "No honesty amongst hobbyists"

I just want to say I see where Can’t is coming from; He is putting his name on someone as an endorsement, and wants to know that everything went well. Really no different than when I suggest my contractor to someone and they use his services…I just want to make sure it all turned out well, everyone is happy and I didn’t make a mistake. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by VR6MK2
Cantigetausername

I would be happy to visit this lady and do a review. if you look at my number of reviews and posts you will see that I always do a review. send me her information and some details about her and if she and i can find a way to meet I will absolutely give you feedback in a detailed review.
With all due respect if that were the case the title of this thread wouldn't be "No honesty amongst hobbyists" Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
That’s fair, I guess I just missed the mark on this one.