TO ALL OF THE NEGATIVE SHIT TALKING HATERS ON THIS BOARD . TRASHING ME ON ECCIE =

TO ALL OF THE NEGATIVE SHIT TALKING HATERS ON THIS BOARD . TRASHING ME ON ECCIE = I DO HAVE REPEAT REGULARS THAT I HAVE BEEN SEEING MY WHOLE CAREER . AND OR . LARGE CHUNKS OF MY CAREER (( IF NOT THE WHOLE TEN YEARS )) ... MOST OF THEM ARE LURKERS AND OR THEY ARE TOO BUSY WORKING AND FUCKING GIRLS . TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LOW BROW SHIT TALKING THAT I SEE GOING ON : (
Who said it? I am not afraid to give these troublemakers a very stern talking to. I can bench almost my own body weight, now. That's like 140 pounds, or 63.5 kilograms if you're un-American! Plus, I respect womens.
you go girl
tell em like is
but I will not WhiteKnight for ya
I will leave that to easily butt hurt stud muffins looking for a lady in distress
Well, this should certainly help persuade them to stop talking shit...
They're your biggest fans, babe. Focus on the cock and you are Gucci.
It's in the air. Don't sweat it.
Links?
10 years you say? Yet somehow you thought this would be a productive post?

Don't speak energy into the shit you are complaining about. If you are doing great, keep doing great .... this thread will serve you no positive purpose. None.
#1LOVE

Where are the taint photos?
Well, this should certainly help persuade them to stop talking shit... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Streisand Effect
At least she didn't issue a cease and desist letter...
Living in a glass house.