What are you streaming right now?

I’m two episodes in to Guy Richie’s “The Gentlemen” on Netflix, and if it manages to keep the quality up for the full 8 episodes it could go down as the best thing he’s done.

The second son of an English Duke returns home from his post as a NATO peacekeeper to his father’s deathbed. At the reading of the will everyone is surprised to learn that the old Duke did not leave everything to the worthless, coke-sniffing eldest son, but to the more even-keeled second.

The new Duke immediately has to deal with three things: an illiquid estate, his brother’s 8 million pound debt to a group of bible-thumping gangsters…and the little matter of his dad’s partnership with a marijuana manufacturing and distribution business that is operating underneath the family estate. Hilarity and violence ensues, as is usually the case in a Richie project. Originally Posted by TinMan
I just downloaded The Gentlemen, waiting to start it until we finish "Monsieur Spade".
I have to escape the reality that is this world when I watch Television.

Just finished Love Is Blind and started Traitors on Peacock which is pretty good. Also, liked The Trust, The Mole, Perfect Match, and Temptation Island.
Bosch from the Michael Connelly book series.
3 Body Problem on netflix is pretty interesting
  • R.M.
  • 04-05-2024, 06:23 PM
I'm watching Sex in the City again. Man there's some current blown up actors in that show. Samantha is the shiz.