Is this there new Oklahoma place

Just say extreme north side is basically Oklahoma.
I think here is the best proxy for Oklahoma. I don't recall you ever posting in the Dallas Forum before. Those who haven't yet seen you are in for a treat.
Rip has a great idea.
There’s a North and East Texas forum which covers up to the Okla border. Wouldn’t that be the place for them?
For some reason Connecticut comes to mind
Just say extreme north side is basically Oklahoma. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Never thought of it as "extreme". Always thought of it as "convenient".

Good K-pussy is 60 minutes south, and half of them drive up to Winstar, so it's kinda fun to spend late-night hours roaming that venue, and wondering if "she" works in a Spa. LOL. (I saw legendary Soda there once, sent her a drink, and just nodded when the barkeep pointed at me as the sender...and then walked away.)

Not sure that there is anything to talk about in OK. Number 1 in OKC was very good & popular, but was closed down late last year. World in Edmond was on par with Dallas Amps (21's Sasha was there for awhile with a different name), but recently experienced LE difficulties.
Three women are arrested by Edmond Police after a year long investigation at World Massage Spa.
“We’ve received numerous tips from other law enforcement agencies, members of our community, business owners around the community of Edmond, that there may be some illegal activities going on in these massage parlors….this one in particular,”
Note that LE worked this for a year. Also note that "surrounding businesses" complained to the police.

I have posted on Rubmaps about OKC because, as a foreign-based company, they are outside of US State laws, so Oklahoma Spas are still openly discussed. So whenever I am in OKC again, I will consider posting here, titled "OKC - World Spa - Candy" or something similar.

I know of a couple of mongers that post here and travel to OKC frequently for work. Maybe they can post here also, cuz Rubmaps is limited in its userability (is that a word?)
I travel to Tulsa and OKC for work… Oklahoma is being discussed in Connecticut.
I travel to Tulsa and OKC for work… Oklahoma is being discussed in Connecticut. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Connecticut? That's fine etiquette.
I travel to Tulsa and OKC for work… Oklahoma is being discussed in Connecticut. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Heard about that right after the OK forums were dropped by eccie. I'll go take a look.

Thanks for the guidance. (Guess Winn Dixie was already aware too. LOL)
Yee-yup! Connecticut Men's Lounge has lots about OKC. Thanks again for the tip.
"Is this there" Originally Posted by Ripmany
Nope...this is here
Man it SURE IS DEAD or here in Tulsa!! This whole shenanigans isnt helping matters much! :'(
All the guys in Tulsa say they can't find sweet companions. Do you do your outreach on Tryst? Or just OH2?
What shenanigans? The review ban or something else?