Girls that provide good service to us older men?

Just curious if any of us older men have had less than expected service with certain women. And per chance any good recommendations. Was burned twice at blue.
Thanks for any sincere input.
As an "Older Gentleman" I've never had a problem with service. I just treated the MMS (and the lady I was paired with on my first visit) with respect and courtesy and everything else just fell into place.
Scttthms1, what numerical age defines one as older?
I'm over 47, and dunno if this counts, but all of experiences have been great at Bali, Gold 1, Rainbow, Lucky Haven, NyNy, Red Rose, and Nagoya. The only bad experience was on my first AMP visit at Smile.
I have not had any experiences that lacked services because of my age. But, as a middle-aged guy who doesn’t have the libido nor stamina I once had, I typically have a more enjoyable time with a little older provider. The younger girls tend to be in the get ‘em up, get ‘em off and get’em gone mode. While the older ladies know how to deal with the times when Jr decides it’s nap time in the middle of the session. That said, I think there are plenty of ladies that fit the bill for an age-blind session. Three from personal experience Alyssa at NYNY, Shasha at Lucky Haven and Honey at Pearls. Any of the three will easily take your mind off your troubles.
My old balls don’t hold up like they used to. The younger girls go sucking on them hard and it often hurts. Young girls are also not as patient with junior either
I have not had any experiences that lacked services because of my age. But, as a middle-aged guy who doesn’t have the libido nor stamina I once had, I typically have a more enjoyable time with a little older provider. The younger girls tend to be in the get ‘em up, get ‘em off and get’em gone mode. While the older ladies know how to deal with the times when Jr decides it’s nap time in the middle of the session. That said, I think there are plenty of ladies that fit the bill for an age-blind session. Three from personal experience Alyssa at NYNY, Shasha at Lucky Haven and Honey at Pearls. Any of the three will easily take your mind off your troubles. Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Totally agree with Alyssa/Elyssa/Alicia at NY and Shasha. I also prefer a bit older that know how to possibly get #2 out of me
next time tell them go easy I am old man
Now being in the 60's myself haven't been "disrespected at any AMP in the greater Dallas area.
Being nice and respectful to the mamasan and the provider goes a long way toward having a good date. Repeat customers also have an advantage. My regulars treat me right and would go anywhere with me. Asian ladies also like for everything to be clean. If they want you to take a shower you do it.