Blakely Devine

• Wm41
  • 09-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Whatever happened to Blakely Devine, Louisville area provider?
Providers come and go from the hobby all the time.... her website is down also. Maybe she has moved on.
Providers come and go from the hobby all the time.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Ain't that the truth.

If I had a quarter for every lady I've wanted to spend time with who's left the hobby before I had a chance to see her, I'd never worry about missing out on another lady I want to see ever again... and I'd still have plenty of money left over to see the ladies I want to see regularly.

However, don't despair... ladies who "retire" often pull a Sinatra and come back--sometimes multiple times. There's always a chance your path may cross hers again.

Cheers,

bcg
Not sure Blakely will ever un-retire. The girl had a real life plan and a great noggin' on her shoulders.

Last I talked to her, she had decided to move on and move up to the normal life. She had that anyway, along with her military career. I think she just wanted to try the dark side for a year ( which she did ) simply to add to her life experience. She was so dog gone curious about it all when she first began, and I think it became an avenue to explore a few things while she was young.

Gawd, I hope I'm wrong about her staying away. Nothing would make me happier than to get a message on my phone saying, "Hey babe, you still wanna fuck?" LOL

Best piece of ass I EVER had, and that covers over 300 women, civilian or otherwise. That gal drained me with every opening she had....and by George if she didn't love it all.

Okay, cold shower now.
I should've just emptied the bank account and locked the door last time I saw her! I probably would have if I only knew.