How about premium access?

How about premium access? I have written over 50 reviews on this site. Please let me know asap. Thanks in advance. Marne Guy!
The site going offline for over sixty days was an unfortunate event, but necessary. Numerous problems arose when the site relaunched recently and situations like yours are somewhat commonplace.

There is no official policy reinstating PA credit to members whose access expired during the shutdown. If you feel your particular situation is credible and worthy of reinstatement, email websupport@eccie.net and make your case to the admin staff.

According to the site records, your Pa credit should extend to 10-06-2020, so you have a good case for reinstatement.
There is no official policy reinstating PA credit to members whose access expired during the shutdown. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Just curious. Why wouldn't the policy be to just add the # of days of site down time to everyone who had PA credit before the shutdown? Seems pretty straightforward and fair to me. Plus it would prevent issues such as Marne Guy's.
How do I get my PA back? Pretty sure I had purchased a year.