Encounters and Showcases

For once, I have to agree with YR. Much as I dislike that disgusting motherfucker.

Fucking pimps and traffickers. Had to ruin it for all legit hobby activities. Legalize pussy peddling, problem solved.
Hope the site owners of ECCIE have a plan B in place, like getting a mirror site with a .ch extension like PrivateDelights & EroticMonkey. Originally Posted by hotrix1
ECCIE.ch appears to be unused and available.

I would suggest ECCIE.aq
This isn't the end....
Yea eccie is based on Texas so they adhere to Texas law. Essentially this site is now worthless.
Sounds like it's time to update and exchange info amongst our favorites and get ahead of the issue... IMO.

The hobby world is going back to being underground... and I'm not mad about it.
Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
How are u not mad about it?????
Ever since this crack down (lol) on sex trafficking it's been easier to get laid. Women are hitting the streets and prices are bottoming. I can now go to my local grocery store pickup a chic and get just about whatever I want for 100 when I use to pay up to 300. I like ECCIE and all but I'm having a blast in my little town. I can imagine what it'd be like living in a big city. Anyway, governments will never stop this industry. Originally Posted by slim deez

Ppl like you disgust me.
For once, I have to agree with YR. Much as I dislike that disgusting motherfucker.

Fucking pimps and traffickers. Had to ruin it for all legit hobby activities. Legalize pussy peddling, problem solved.
Hope the site owners of ECCIE have a plan B in place, like getting a mirror site with a .ch extension like PrivateDelights & EroticMonkey. Originally Posted by hotrix1
It's not even really why this all started. It boils down to the fact they were making millions every month maybe even every day not exactly sure, and our government was mad they weren't getting a peice of the pie. Yes sex trafficking is real, but they just released info saying how law enforcement lied about bps
Willingness to cooperate with them about the investigation into human trafficking and some other things but it's not anywhere near as bad as the media is making it. Now why they've enforce this law so harshly here in Texas honestly I'm not sure I can't speak on that part but the point of me saying all this is that it wasn't because of human trafficking and pimps and things like that that all of this started.
while i do love a good trump bash this had nothing to do with him THESE LAWS WERE SOLELY DUE TO GREG ABBOT OUR GOV. THESE ARE TX STATE LAWS ONLY... THEY DO NOT APPLY ELSEWHERE...

besides you know he pays for the kitty on a daily basis the first lady was a supermodel before now why would she love screwing a cheeto with a tupee??? cus she getting that money lol....

see now you know tx BETO WAS THE BETTER CHOICE... Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Oooh your soooooooooooooo blind!
Let me give you a little history lesson OK ?!?
As soon as Trump went into office he went to work with you doing that neutrality.. Net neutrality allows freedom of speech and freedom on the Internet.
Then they passed fosta sesta which could not have been passed if neutrality still been in effect!
Then you have all the states trying to ban abortion which is further an attack on sex workers: because sex workers are less likely to be sex workers if they do not have access to legal states abortions in case of accidents!

All of this bs is because of TRUMP
well for any one wanting to see me here is my info

Staff Edit - Links Not Permitted

It boils down to the fact they were making millions every month maybe even every day not exactly sure, and our government was mad they weren't getting a piece of the pie..........Who's "they"?
Now why they've enforce this law so harshly here in Texas honestly I'm not sure I can't speak on that part but the point of me saying all this is that it wasn't because of human trafficking and pimps and things like that that all of this started. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
Because they can, because it's Texas. And the idiots who are behind it don't see that pussy peddling will continue long after this here shit law has been long forgotten. It was there long before them and will be there long after too. Why couldn't they just follow the Euro model of legalization?
Most every place with overseas servers or serves not in Texas is up in running It was strictly a new texas law
How are u not mad about it????? Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot
Lol be mad for what? It's out of my control AND It's not that serious.. Well.. to me anyways.
  • Spex
  • 09-04-2019, 09:27 AM
See announcement (kinda) from the Site Admin forum:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061750175
It is sad how the dark side of this business is ruining for others. Going after the big criminals always ruins the lives of others. Human trafficking is a problem and those who are trafficking should be punished. Leave those that are responsible and make personal choices alone
Yes maybe eccie needs to move
I concur that the server is in the Netherlands. I believe the owners are in north Texas and subject to the new Texas law. I suppose any owner in the US could be subject to the law. These laws which are stated to be against human trafficking are imposible to vote against without appearing to support human trafficking. It is easy to get a Texas representative to propose a bill, but hard to get it passed. As I said, this is one of those that can't be opposed.

Given my supposition that these sites are not making the owners rich, as Backpage was, the owners will roll over and not fight the bill. I'm confident someone else will fill in the void. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
If that is the case, then that is precisely the problem. You can't be 'reachable' in any way. The site needs to be operated from offshore (nothing on US soil) and owned offshore as well. No exceptions. No links permitted (see above, this thread). I agree with the post above as well: The site is essentially useless now. ECCIE just handed all their business to other sites and may as well close down at this point. Other sites have already moved everything offshore, including ownership, and have no US assets to come after. After the first of these laws came into effect, the better-managed ones made all the proper changes to protect themselves. ECCIE obviously did not. The site should've been sold to a foreign party after the first shutdown before it was brought back. Then they wouldn't be in this situation now. Close it or sell it and let someone else offshore operate it properly, i.e. like a real site with advertising, schedules, reviews, pictures (gasp!) etc.