Where does one find Columbia MO?

I was driving and I seem to have gotten lost but I am not too far from our states capital! Well actually Natalie does all the driving while I DJ in the passenger seat. I am so glad to be somewhere new. Nothing like a roadtrip to cure Springfield fever. Hopefully Columbia is ready for this dynamic duo. But on a real note give me all the restaurants I must try! Bonus points if they have good bourbon and the atmosphere is romantic. ❤️ We need a night out on the town.
No bourbon, but Shakespeare's Pizza is a must for CoMo visitors, and Booch's is a dive bar with the best burgers anywhere. If you go to Booch's dont wear your best clothes, because you will come out smelling like the bar!

Best place in town imo - but it's pricey - is CC's Broiler. GREAT steaks and a great bourbon selection as well. A little lower price point but still damned good is Glenn's cafe, which is more upscale than the name implies. Enjoy!
Flatbranch brew pub
Hi beautiful,
If you want a cool dinner with great drink/ bourbon menu go to the Barred Owl on Broadway. Agree with other suggestions especially CCs. Broadway brewery also has good drinks. Wish I could see y’all but I am in a bad place now with cold etc. Your pictures look amazing. Thanks for coming to Columbia😄

https://www.barredowlbutcher.com/

https://www.broadwaybrewery.com/menu

Also 44 Stone— 44stonepub.com

Sincerely,
Peter
  • Fsn57
  • 09-27-2019, 03:15 PM
CC's ,is good but a little overrated for the price, IMHO.

I think Chris McD's is a better choice

44 Stone Pub has an excellent whiskey/whisky selection as well as a good beer selection.

Downtown - 44 Canteen also a good choice.
Korean - Jina Yoo's or Le Bao

Not in Columbia, but if you don't mind a drive to Rocheport (about 20 minutes down I70 West) there is Les Bourgeois. If you go there, stop off at the wine tasting room before dinner (Wine room is right at the exit from I70, Bistro is just down the road after you exit). Free wine tasting for up to 4 wines per person (I think, I don't remember exactly how many wines before there is a nominal charge). Then go to dinner at the Bistro.

s
  • RJFTW
  • 09-27-2019, 09:27 PM
Has the food at the bistro improved? I went there twice and both times left feeling kind of let down, I know at the tasting room they told me they had changed head chefs and things were way better, but I wasn't sure if I should take them seriously or not considering past experiences.
If you like cajun food, Jazz is a good place.
  • Fsn57
  • 09-28-2019, 05:54 PM
Has the food at the bistro improved? I went there twice and both times left feeling kind of let down, I know at the tasting room they told me they had changed head chefs and things were way better, but I wasn't sure if I should take them seriously or not considering past experiences. Originally Posted by RJFTW
I was there twice this past summer and enjoyed it both times.
  • RJFTW
  • 09-29-2019, 06:42 AM
May be worth giving it one last shot then soon. Downtown there was a place called the Wine Cellar & Bistro it was a very nice place and romantic, but they sold to new owners and it's now the Cherry Street Cellar if it's half as good it's a must try.
I’ve eaten at many restaurants while here. My favorite so far has been Cooley’s. That made for a good date night. I like Columbia, I’m even looking for employment and housing here... might be nice to live here again. We’ll see how it goes.
Went to FlatBranch Brew Pub last night it was delicious. Happy Halloween everyone!
Went to FlatBranch Brew Pub last night it was delicious. Happy Halloween everyone! Originally Posted by NatalieBanks
Happy Halloween BOOtiful.
Heyyy, guys I do have a girlfriend that’s new in town.... Look her up.
Woohoo. Natalie and morgan are sooooooooo HOT...yummmy

Yall have fun!