I think I've solved the worlds racism problems once and for all!

All Confederate statues need to be destroyed.

Anyone who hasn't destroyed their Confederate flag should be shunned from everyone.

White people who say "all lives matter" in response to "black lives matter" is an insensitive idiot.

The Eyes of Texas should not be the school song of The University of Texas.

Please share what we can do to help.

Thank you.
Boycott Nissan!!!

Today I saw a commercial with a professional black man and women looking at buying a new car.

The car was the Nissan Juke.

Totally disgusting.
I don't think anything can realistically be done, it's not just racism but classism and stereotyping which is a good part of keeping capitalism afloat. If we really do everything fairly and get rid of statues and ban any from saying "alllivesmatter" then we might as well go ahead and ban all cop shows since the majority of the criminals are mostly black and band just about 40% of what comes on TV since it's based in stereotypical behavior which brings in money.

The show "The wire" for instance was heavily based on the lower-class black community and crime, the producer just turned it into a great show but the stereotypes that were in that show brought many people a great deal of money.

Complete fairness will literally kill off a good portion of businesses and ideas which kinda stem for stereotyping groups of people.

So I don't think it's realistically possible unless you kill capitalism and start fresh.
It's not about complete fairness. It's about taking away all of the excuses.

I have absolutely no problem paying students to stay in school and a bonus upon graduation.

It's a lot cheaper long term for society if someone at least graduated from high school.

Black kids should get free college. It's much cheaper than being thugs like they are now.
There should be a law that forbids The Dukes of Hazzard and Boss Hogg from ever being played again.
Mr Opossum, are you ever going to make a codent, logical argument, or just keep spouting personal opinions?
  • Old-T
  • 06-15-2020, 08:36 AM
Mr Opossum, are you ever going to make a codent, logical argument, or just keep spouting personal opinions? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I think you are expecting way too much from him. I would be happy if he would just crawl back into the Politics forum where incessant brainless political crap is supposed to be.
My apologies for putting this thought provoking and very interesting topic in the wrong forum.
There will never be an answer or solution to rid racism. It will always exist as long as humans do.
Mr Opossum, are you ever going to make a codent, logical argument, or just keep spouting personal opinions? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
How dare you question me!! I'm striving to solve systemic racism.
There will never be an answer or solution to rid racism. It will always exist as long as humans do. Originally Posted by goelie
Trump said ending racism is easy, and would be quick. You calling the President a liar?
I think you are expecting way too much from him. I would be happy if he would just crawl back into the Politics forum where incessant brainless political crap is supposed to be. Originally Posted by Old-T
You haven't heard the rest of me. Just wait till I respond.

You have breathed to much smoke in your beehive.
You haven't heard the rest of me. Just wait till I respond.

You have breathed to much smoke in your beehive. Originally Posted by Opossum
Please post something intelligible, on topic, and not just opinion! Please!
Honest when the farm Mechinly to dangerous you grind it up and melt down and make new. It basily a farm Mechine that want revenge.
The way to end racism it to me nuck the planet every where everyone sperm count goes down. The man who has lead underwear will go on and create the master race. That why china sell lead body paint. One race Evey one the same do no one will discreamate.