Do clients ever get too old to hobby?

I was wondering if when particularly male clients get old, do they often have trouble getting a provider to see them? Do they end up having to "donate" more?

If so, generally speaking (age range wise) at what age do guys have to retire from the hobby usually, or just struggle to be seen at all?
As long as the gentleman is healthy, I would say whatever age he wants! There are some young men more at risk of a heart attack from too much partying or drugs compared to an older gent in good health. So, just depends! I like an older gent.
I am 72 and have no problem with ladies seeing me.
I am 72 and have no problem with ladies seeing me. Originally Posted by biggeorge565
Add 10 more years for me. I have never had a problem either. Now I'm just seeing a couple regulars. But when I was seeing others for the first time, I always said my age and none complained. One I saw a couple years ago, said her oldest was 93 and she was still seeing him. So you and I are just kids yet!
You older gents are my heroes... <3
I was wondering if when particularly male clients get old, do they often have trouble getting a provider to see them? Do they end up having to "donate" more?

If so, generally speaking (age range wise) at what age do guys have to retire from the hobby usually, or just struggle to be seen at all? Originally Posted by Hentai

Some providers have no age limit at all, outright. If a guy is over 100, his reproductive system might not be functioning exceptionally; but he may just be looking for a beautiful girl to talk to, maybe get a massage or something. I know of instances where providers have given companionship but not sex.
I am an infrequent Hobbyist. By the end of this year I will be 70. Not the man I used to be in any way you want to look at it.

Havent seen an Indy in a few years now, mostly AMP visits because I can just walk in. I find that I worry some about seeing a really young (Legal!) Indy, or even someone in their late 20s. There is a genuine generational and cultural difference. Then too, I wonder if she would be aa little (or a lot) creeped out by visions of doing her Grampa. How do you generste a GFE with Mr. Rogers?

Please ladies, just comments. I know that there are providers who would gladly helpme ou but, I am not in a position to schedule a session with anyone just now.
No but smarter I started when I was 24 with street girls. Now I advance to low end web sights.
I am 72 and before Covid-19 I was visiting a couple regulars 3 or 4 times a month and occasionally a lady on tour in my aria. I tend to see women in their 30s and 40s.
Eric: For me, that lifestyle is one of my wildest fantasies. Glad to hear that someone is living my dream.

Cheers!
I am an older provider in my mid 50's...most of my guys are 50 or older..I have had one that was 90....but to me age is only a number!
I love horny old men...lol
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2020, 10:09 PM
I am an older provider in my mid 50's...most of my guys are 50 or older..I have had one that was 90....but to me age is only a number!
I love horny old men...lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
The stories he can tell us lol, gives me hope that I'll be poking and older age
"Too old" isn't a thing for me....too young yes.
Personally if you're 30+ and have a pulse you're alright with me lol.
Dads, grand-dads, great-grand dads and hey great-great grand dads swing my way!
Add 10 more years for me. I have never had a problem either. Now I'm just seeing a couple regulars. But when I was seeing others for the first time, I always said my age and none complained. One I saw a couple years ago, said her oldest was 93 and she was still seeing him. So you and I are just kids yet! Originally Posted by midvale
I am 77. Not a single lady has ever refused to see me because of my age. I have had hold off on the hobby for the last couple of months due to three surgeries. I did see one of my regulars two days before my first surgery. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

At my age, I am not interested in marriage again; but, that doesn't mean I don't still appreciate women.
Thank gawd for you open-minded providers willing to see us older gents. You are helping to keep us alive and thinking we're younger than we are.
Sex workers really are personal service providers and should be legalized and/or decriminalized and rewarded generously.