EROTICMONKEY WARNING FWRD:

I have been in this game a long time and dont normally post, but a good friend of mine let me know that EroticMonkey was putting out this warning to the providers.

We have been advised that there is some fake text going out to providers that are claiming to be EroticMonkey. They are asking you to verify your phone # and send you a link.

The link will be from

erotic monkey.cf

Thislink is not our site, and we have no affiliation with it. Our website is eroticmonkey.ch. You will notice that the last two letters are different, so please watch out, and if you are unsure about a msg, pleaseemail us at info@eroticmonkey.ch, and we would be glad to advise you.

Thank you

George

I just thought this would be good for the ladies on this site to see.
good info for the Fellas, too!

thanks for your post.
That has been happening with EB too
That site steals profiles/pics and reviews from TER and other sites. Many of us NEVER gave that site permission nor wanted to ever be on that fake site in the first place. And when you request to take your stolen profile down, they refuse. FAKE SITE PEOPLE.
SMFH! These Fake Texts trying to Steal Passwords have been going on for the last couple of months from several different sites!
George, e m should be going down soon I would thInk. No rest of story credit for a review is bad business. If you stay in business there are more fools around than I thought.
Thank you for that info. I haven't got a text but I'll keep an eye out now that I know.
I have been in this game a long time and dont normally post, but a good friend of mine let me know that EroticMonkey was putting out this warning to the providers.

We have been advised that there is some fake text going out to providers that are claiming to be EroticMonkey. They are asking you to verify your phone # and send you a link.

The link will be from

erotic monkey.cf

Thislink is not our site, and we have no affiliation with it. Our website is eroticmonkey.ch. You will notice that the last two letters are different, so please watch out, and if you are unsure about a msg, pleaseemail us at info@eroticmonkey.ch, and we would be glad to advise you.

Thank you

George

I just thought this would be good for the ladies on this site to see. Originally Posted by InYoEyez
This will be good for everyone on the site
Erotic Monkey taking a high road warning ladies? Now that is funny.

How about deleting all of the photos and info gleamed from other sites?
EM is so bad. A lot of fake pics and fake reviews.
EM is so bad. A lot of fake pics and fake reviews. Originally Posted by alfbrown
^^This.