Farewell sex with ex girlfriend?

I dated a chick off and on for 10+ years. She was upper middle class and wanted someone to pay her bills. I was lower middle class and wanted a female to cover some of her bills. No, we did not lie together.
At the beginning,i would often give her daty but at the end of relationship we only had intercource. I love daty and no idea how it stopped. I think she was seeing some other guy and i think she did not want me to see that she was getting pounded by other guy.
We break up 15 years ago and i go over to her house 2 months back hoping for a booty call. We dated off and on for 10+ and it would take 3 dates to get her naked. I figure her looks have faded enough that she would do it. She know my moves and know it was kinda a booty call.
She's 44 and looks slightly out of shape. I have a firm belief that she has only been with a few guys!
I'm slightly older and saved my pennies so per say, i'm middle class and she is lower middle class since her parents are covering her bills. Shes on ssa and dad bought her a house.

So....... i'm planning on making a final booty call soon and i'm not planning on seeing her again. I want to see her taco naked since i have not seen her taco in years.
Her comment when tried the booty call 2 months back was that she was not a prositite. Our sex life toward the end was piss poor. I offered to take care of her toward the end of 10 year relationship if she put effort in sex life. She said i was crude!
So.... how do i get her naked on this booty call?
-Tell her i'll stop coming over if she takes clothes off?
-Tell her that i'll set her up with a guy with money? -She is kinda weird!
- Stack cash in my hand and make suggestion? - They say non pro's cost more!
Any comments??
Sounds like this woman should be seeking financial endeavors that do not involve the use of her body in a sensual manner.

If sex really is your goal... maybe you'll have just to court her traditionally. She might be withered, but she also might be intelligent enough to realize that a one time payment will not set her up for the rest of her life.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-01-2020, 11:35 PM
You say you're "new2thescene" but you appear to have been playing in this area for a long time. She has always been a pay-2-play fuckbuddy, no-matter what the situation has been thru the years. If your accounts are true, she certainly knew/knows the agreed to arrangements. What was her expense to you during your initial 10 year engagement? What is your real question?
I dated a chick off and on for 10+ years. She was upper middle class and wanted someone to pay her bills. I was lower middle class and wanted a female to cover some of her bills. No, we did not lie together.
At the beginning,i would often give her daty but at the end of relationship we only had intercource. I love daty and no idea how it stopped. I think she was seeing some other guy and i think she did not want me to see that she was getting pounded by other guy.
We break up 15 years ago and i go over to her house 2 months back hoping for a booty call. We dated off and on for 10+ and it would take 3 dates to get her naked. I figure her looks have faded enough that she would do it. She know my moves and know it was kinda a booty call.
She's 44 and looks slightly out of shape. I have a firm belief that she has only been with a few guys!
I'm slightly older and saved my pennies so per say, i'm middle class and she is lower middle class since her parents are covering her bills. Shes on ssa and dad bought her a house.

So....... i'm planning on making a final booty call soon and i'm not planning on seeing her again. I want to see her taco naked since i have not seen her taco in years.
Her comment when tried the booty call 2 months back was that she was not a prositite. Our sex life toward the end was piss poor. I offered to take care of her toward the end of 10 year relationship if she put effort in sex life. She said i was crude!
Any comments?? Originally Posted by new2thescene
If it is the last time I would lube up really good and slide it in her ass.
  • BLM69
  • 07-02-2020, 01:42 AM
If it is the last time I would lube up really good and slide it in her ass. Originally Posted by royamcr
Absolutely! And fill it up too, most women love that
Pan.... i was planning on asking for daty and sucking on nipples. She was bad in bed in the past and i'm sure she is the same now. I know she was cheating on me when we dated before and was hoping she might learn something from it. This chick has a screw lose.
I was planning on going over there and asking if she wants to play house since this would be the last time i bother her. I'll ask what its worth for her to go out of her way and show some green.

Mr.giz ... she is not a pay for play. Her family is well off and she wanted someone to sponge off. She can not cook and she is a star fish in bed. Overall, she expects more then she deserves. Or maybe, she thinks she deserves someone better then me. I did offer to pay for her to put effort into relationship and she said i was crude.
Pan.... i was planning on asking for daty and sucking on nipples. She was bad in bed in the past and i'm sure she is the same now. I know she was cheating on me when we dated before and was hoping she might learn something from it. This chick has a screw lose.
I was planning on going over there and asking if she wants to play house since this would be the last time i bother her. I'll ask what its worth for her to go out of her way and show some green.

Mr.giz ... she is not a pay for play. Her family is well off and she wanted someone to sponge off. She can not cook and she is a star fish in bed. Overall, she expects more then she deserves. Or maybe, she thinks she deserves someone better then me. I did offer to pay for her to put effort into relationship and she said i was crude. Originally Posted by new2thescene
I don't understand why you are attracted to her.

Why wouldn't you move on or just engage the services of a prostitute?
A ho is not your girlfriend dude.
Dude there are over 300 million people in the USA. 55% are female. Why put yourself thru this. Finding another chic is a whole lot better then trying to change this one. Yes you will have to put a little effort into it but that’s the fun part. Treat yourself better then this and respect yourself

Any comments?? Originally Posted by new2thescene

I only have 2 questions for you (now that I've stopped laughing).

#1: Exactly what do YOU physically look like? (Are you REAL WORLD hot as fuck, etc. And not YOUR opinion please. Be honest)

#2: Why is your self-esteem so low? I know you're trying to come across as a "Vindictive Player" asking for advice on a whoreboard BUT... you are a mentally/emotionally hurt damaged boy.

Also, Dating someone does not mean they are your Girlfriend. Your title and story contradict.
I don't understand why you are attracted to her.

Why wouldn't you move on or just engage the services of a prostitute? Originally Posted by friendly fred
How do i say this? If she got any money, she would spend it on herself. Because of this, i rarely spent on her. I was investing some money years ago to get us a house and the stock market took a hit. After the investments took the hit, i told her that she needs to cover some living expenses if we where to live together. So... what i'm trying to say is that she is a cheap date. Or that i'm a cheap charlie!

Dirk... i'm just doing a booty call to get a look at that taco. But i will agree that it is a tad tacky!!
I only have 2 questions for you (now that I've stopped laughing).

#1: Exactly what do YOU physically look like? (Are you REAL WORLD hot as fuck, etc. And not YOUR opinion please. Be honest)

#2: Why is your self-esteem so low? I know you're trying to come across as a "Vindictive Player" asking for advice on a whoreboard BUT... you are a mentally/emotionally hurt damaged boy.

Also, Dating someone does not mean they are your Girlfriend. Your title and story contradict. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'm a 7 out of 10 - i guess. I don't put effort into my clothing and don't put effort into finding dates. I'm shy i guess.80% of females only want the 8 or above or show money. So thats my problem. I put my life on hold to get money and now i'm in my 50's and no chicks. Lol,
  • BLM69
  • 07-02-2020, 09:55 AM
I'm a 7 out of 10 - i guess. I don't put effort into my clothing and don't put effort into finding dates. I'm shy i guess.80% of females only want the 8 or above or show money. So thats my problem. I put my life on hold to get money and now i'm in my 50's and no chicks. Lol, Originally Posted by new2thescene
If you don't put effort into yourself and lack confidence it probably means you have no game, make a woman laugh and you're half way there.

There's plenty of free pussy out there out there, if you're trying to get with someone out of your league, it won't work, start off with some average women to build your confidence and work up the ladder, don't be scared of rejection
How do i say this? If she got any money, she would spend it on herself. Because of this, i rarely spent on her. I was investing some money years ago to get us a house and the stock market took a hit. After the investments took the hit, i told her that she needs to cover some living expenses if we where to live together. So... what i'm trying to say is that she is a cheap date. Or that i'm a cheap charlie!

Dirk... i'm just doing a booty call to get a look at that taco. But i will agree that it is a tad tacky!! Originally Posted by new2thescene
If you have money contact some working girls and have some fun. That will build your confidence or at least take away your desperation.

Girls want a guy with decent personality and confidence who are decent looking. The hotter ones want as much money as possible but regular chicks know how far up the ladder they can go.

If you act grateful to a girl she will know you are reaching and will not be attracted to you. Girls want guys who can live without them.
Say goodbye and get on with your life. Her taco looks like every other taco. Half the planet has a taco. Tacos everywhere and most of them don't charge a dime.