Best in Omaha or Lincoln

Steer me in the right direction, what is the best mp in Omaha? Rough trying to sort through all of them.LOL, but im almost through the Lincoln ones and cant really recommend any as yet...Thanks
My amp experience over the last year + is this.. nearly every time you will be disappointed. I have gotten info from other guys by PM that was turned out to be bogus. They lied to hopefully get a real lead in return. I do think you have a better chance with an old lady. But I always want someone decent looking touching me. When I find one that serves it up I keep going back, but then they disappear. Final thing, some places reuse towels. That is totally gross. So getting a cleaner AMP that does bonus work is extremely hard to do.
Figured some of you would at least have an opinion on which to drop some cash to try out.
Why do you guys keep trying to put square peg n round hole...there are no Amps around here where you know you are going to get HE. Go to Dallas.
Or pay for one one of the hookers on here for a massage and HE which you know you can get.
I get legit massage from the U here. Yep they have massages on campus with good looking gals and great massages. $35 half hour no tips required. Do not even ask about extras..duh
Hmmmm
Dallas is a long ways away, check out Lawrence KS. FS from a young, playful and very cute Luci!
Dallas is a long ways away, check out Lawrence KS. FS from a young, playful and very cute Luci! Originally Posted by olddog261
Not sure about Lawrence, but Kansas City sucks just like Nebraska.
I have Lincoln Intel. No L1, but certainly know where they can touch without getting LE coming down on them.
I have had some luck at the ones in the Northland area of KC.
Not sure about Lawrence, but Kansas City sucks just like Nebraska. Originally Posted by vicng84
I have had some luck at ones inNorthland area of KC.

Greg