this category needs a new thread

I know Amps have been lame for the last 3 years or so. But maybe they are good again and no one knows because no one goes. I've been thinking more and more about taking a shot, just haven't decided where to try. Thinking I'll try one I have never been in. Any advice? PM me if you have any good news so the fight club guys don't beat you up. Bad news and pessimism can be posted here.
I wouldn't mind a pm on intel either. I have been to one with ok results but looking for something better or younger lol.
maybe they are good again and no one knows because no one goes.. Originally Posted by Nebman

People are going.

I'd love some Intel though on new ones...
Id second that motion. PM me with some details.
If anyone can let me know about any good ones I’d appreciate it also. In Denver they have 100% legit ones. I went there recently and it was fuckin epic.
Couple things from PM's I have gotten. No big secrets, sorry. It's as bad as it appears to be.

People looking at rubmap see reviews and think Gleason is back. I checked and it is not, or at least not in that same building, I checked both sides. Rubmap has a lot of fake reviews. Perhaps them trying to get people to join thinking there is more helpful info than really is, so rehashing previous ones. I don't know, but have seen many examples of that.

I don't know who all enforces rules on amps, but they must be dropping in often enough to keep up the fear. But anyone finding a new gem PM me.
Just saw a new place open, I think it’s called Amazing Spa. 180th and Q. NE corner. I wonder where these places advertise when they open?

I have not been, just noticed it when I was driving by.
One in 79 and cass, is fair massage
One in 79 and cass, is fair massage Originally Posted by Muychicho

Soiled!
Another new one. Green World Thai Massage. 136th off of Q. Saw it yesterday when driving by.
Went to Green Thai massage yesterday. Older heavy women fair massage at best. Keep on looking because it’s not worth it.
Stopped by there today. It no open