If There Is a “D” Behind Their Name, Don’t Trust Them.

The "crimes" you failed to enumerate and attach to a specific law. Are those the crimes of which you speak? Did he think about jaywalking once or twice? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Do your own heavy lifting. 45's alleged crimes are in the public domain. Google "Trump Impeachment" and "NY Attorney General investigates Trump"
Big-Ts crime was winning over dumbass Hillary's crew ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,
Big-Ts crime was winning over dumbass Hillary's crew ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Since, it is alleged that 45 was installed with the help of a hostile foreign nation your comment is not far off the mark.
Since, it is alleged that 45 was installed with the help of a hostile foreign nation your comment is not far off the mark. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
LOL..."Alleged", and yet no proof of a single vote being compromised can be found.
LOL..."Alleged", and yet no proof of a single vote being compromised can be found. Originally Posted by eccielover

You are correct as in not me but rather the American Intelligence Community. The financial conflicts of interest with foreign nationals and hostile foreign nations is a red flag. Change my mind!
You are correct as in not me but rather the American Intelligence Community. The financial conflicts of interest with foreign nationals and hostile foreign nations is a red flag. Change my mind! Originally Posted by Whisky_1
I'm not that worried about your vote. You seem to have your mind already made up.

And It's not me trying to prove guilt that so far has not been shown in any way. But enjoy the continued waiting for that guilt to be proclaimed.

I'm happily watching each gotcha fizzle daily.

Trump will be sitting on the ballot in 2020, I have little doubt.
I'm not that worried about your vote. You seem to have your mind already made up.

And It's not me trying to prove guilt that so far has not been shown in any way. But enjoy the continued waiting for that guilt to be proclaimed.

I'm happily watching each gotcha fizzle daily.

Trump will be sitting on the ballot in 2020, I have little doubt. Originally Posted by eccielover
He is shitting on the ballot already.
This reminds me of the Me-Too shit , Believe what someone somewhere says without any process evidence crimes or anything other then we don't like you , and there guilty